Chaper Twenty Three

*6 Months Later*

Jade's POV

Everything has been perfect. The girls and I have been in the studio working on a new album. We have been performing and connecting with our fans more which I absolutely adore.

Today the girls and I have an interview and T.V performance of our new song called "Woman Like Me".

We are incredibly proud of the track and everything just seems like it's perfect. I look over at the blonde girl sitting next to me. She looked absolutely perfect as she was warming up her vocals.

I laid my head on her lap as she continued to sing out notes. I could listen to her sing all day. "Jade stopppp. I need to breathe." Perrie whines while standing up.

"Ouch." I mumble while sitting up. Perrie shakes her head at me and leans in. I smirk and turn my head so she kisses my cheek.

Perrie pulls back and shakes her head at me. I laugh and stand up. I walk over to where our mirrors and makeup were and I started to apply some makeup for the TV interview.

I hear a knock on the door and I instantly see Perrie get the door. I can immediately see her mood change. I look up and I can tell why. Jed enters the room and walks over to me.

"Here's my favorite fake girlfriend." Jed says while embracing me. "Jeddddd!" I whine at him. I can see through the mirror that Perrie is glaring extremely hard at his interaction with me.

"How's my fake boyfriend doing?" I ask after he pulls a chair next to me. He smiles and says "Pretty good. The band is going well."

I smile at him and continue to apply my makeup. "How are you?" He asks me kindly while brushing his fingers through his hair.

"I'm good. Perrie is good when she's not jealous. Obviously you know Little Mix is doing amazing right now." I say to him. He nods and looks back to try and look for Perrie. I look back and see that she's already left the room.

"We better get some photos for management." He says while standing up. I nod and stand up with him. We walk outside and instantly see paparazzi. We get our best faces on and I grip his hand. We walk around the building and Jed pushes me against a wall.

He cups my face as he leans in and kisses my chin to make it look like he's kissing my lips. We've both gotten good at faking kisses and faking the relationship in general.

He pulls back and then we walk back into the building. I get on my phone and open the camera. "Let's take a selfie." I say while posing for some.

He laughs and gets into the shot. I take a couple selfies of us before walking into our dressing room. I see Leigh-Anne, Jesy, and Perrie all waiting on the couch.

"Hey everyone." I mumble before taking a seat next to Perrie. She instantly scoots away from me and I roll my eyes.

She gets so jealous so easily. I wish she understood how hard it was for me to have to fake a relationship that I'm not in. I wish she knew how much I didn't want to kiss Jed or hug him.

I wanted the world to know that we were in love. I scoot closer to her and rest my hand on her leg. She starts to stare at my hand before smiling slightly. I look at her face and instantly become happy. She does so much to me and she doesn't even know it.

I look away once she catches me staring at her. This causes her to laugh and scoot closer to me. "You don't have to look away Jadey." She teases me.

I roll my eyes at her comment and rest my head on her shoulder. "I know that." I say to her.

She laughs slightly and presses her lips softly to my head. I hear someone from the T.V crew say that we have 5 minutes until our interview.