Chapter Fourteen

Jade's Point Of View

I felt Perrie holding onto my side as we were about to do the large drop in Splash Mountain.

I knew that she normally hated roller coasters, but she was trying to be brave for me. I found that very adorable to be honest.

"Hey look it's Cinderella's Castle!" I shouted at Perrie. I felt her shift so she could look to where I was pointing.

Soon I felt my stomach doing flips as we were rushing down the large hill. I felt myself getting splashed with tons of water.

We were in the front row, and now we were at the bottom. "I'm wet," Perrie whined. I looked up a her and saw her pouting.

I couldn't resist when she pouted and she knew that. "It's called splash mountain for a reason," I told Perrie with a smirk.

I knew she would pout even more, which was very good for me. I was right when Perrie pouted and turned away from me.

I giggled a little and started to gather our things since the ride would be over in a minute.

"You're cute when you do that," I stated at my girlfriend. I could see her started to blush a little. The pout lessened as she started to smile at the compliment.

I saw the exit for the ride approaching. Soon our log got to the exit. The doors flew open. I climbed out and waited for Perrie to get out next. She took a few seconds.

She slipped her arm in mine as we walked out of the ride. I smiled and pulled her along wanting to do as much possible.

It was amazing being at Disney with the people I loved. We walked out of the ride getting greeted by the warm sun. I had forgot how hot it was in Orlando.

"I could get used to this weather," I stated loving the warmth of the sun on my skin. Perrie giggled a little and turned to me "I'm hungry," she stated.

"We are before we left," I replied at my girlfriend. "That was three hours ago. Screaming is hard work," she muttered while using her other hand go rub her belly.

I saw a little kiosk and sighed. We walked up to it and saw that they had snacks. I signalled Perrie to get what she wanted.

"Let's see. Can I have two medium popcorns, a large soda, and a candy" Perrie told the guy.

"Yeah that will be $49,49" the guy told us. He looked up and smiled. "You're from little mix!" He said excitedly.

I giggled a little and told him "yeah we are. Please don't draw attention to us,"

He shook his head and said "My girlfriend is a huge fan. Do you mind getting a selfie or video message?" He asked me.

I shook my head and said "We would be honoured too," he smiled at me and took out his phone.

He held it up getting a good selfie angle. Perrie and I scooted in so he was in the middle of us.

We took two selfies before he said "This is so fucking cool," Perrie and I both laughed at him for saying that. We quickly recorded a video message for him so we could get on with our day at Disney.

We only got three days to do the parks, one day was a meet and greet and going into downtown area. Then we were leaving on the day after that.

I didn't mind since I got to spend my birthday and Christmas with Perrie not having to worry about the fans.

It was currently Christmas Eve. I was so excited and nervous to give Perrie my gift.

"What are you thinking about?" Perrie asked me while taking a sip from the drink. "Just us," I mumbled while blushing a little.

"Awwww," Perrie cooed while trying to take her free hand and poke my cheek. I giggled and took her hand with my free hand and shook my head at her.

She pouted a little, but quickly shook out of it when she saw a cartoon version of Elsa walking around.

"I have to get her autograph!" Perrie screamed like a little kid. "You are the only twenty-two year old with an autograph book," I said while laughing a little. No so we the mixers called us cute or babies. I sighed as I saw Perrie walking up to Elsa. I took my phone out, and took a photo of Perrie with Elsa.

I saw Perrie take out her phone. She must be doing that video diary thing. I smiled at how cute she looked when hugging Elsa.

I giggled and looked over seeing another ride that I wanted to ride.

"Perrie! Perrie!" I called for my beautiful girlfriend. She walked over to me and asked "What Jade?"

I pointed at the ride and she rolled her eyes at me. "Please," I begged while giving her a pouty lip. "Ugh why are you so damn cute?" She asked while giving me a glare that soon turned into a smile.

I smirked and started walking toward the line for the ride. After a good half a hour wait we were getting seated on the ride. I smiled at my beautiful girlfriend anticipating the ride.

Perrie scooted closer to me. I could feel her getting worried. "Baba, it's going to be fine," I told her while grabbing her hand.

Perrie nodded and squeezed my hand. I smiled at her once the ride has started to move. I loved the rush you got not knowing what the ride would do. However Perrie hated it. I could tell from the look in her eyes.

I felt us start to go down a large hill. I could hear Perrie screamed as she squeezed my hand. Her nails digging into my skin making me scream. I knew Perrie didn't mean it but it still hurt. I looked over at her and gave her a small smile showing everything would be okay. She smiled back at me and screamed "I love you," I screamed back "I love you too,"

_______________________

"That was the best day in a while!" I sighed while looking lovingly at my girlfriend. She laughed at me while taking another bite from the pizza we brought in.

For us we loved just having a lazy night being ourselves, and not having to hide in the public. "What's so funny?" I whined at her.

"You're just so bloody cute when you get excited," Perrie said while standing up from the bed. She walked over to me and placed a small kiss on my lips.

I smiled and kissed her back. I wrapped my arms around her neck and hers fell toward my waist.

We pulled away and Perrie spun me around and dipped me back in her arms. I giggled and looked up into her sparkling blue eyes. "I love you Perrie," I said while smiling at her.

She smiled back at me and whispered "I love you too Jadey," she pulled me up and wrapped me in a warm hug.

We stayed like that for a minute before hearing a knock on the door. We pulled away and Perrie went to answer the door.

"Hello losers!" We heard Jesy and Leigh-Anne call. I chuckled a little as Perrie rolled her eyes. "We're staying up all night for Chirstmas tomorrow!" Jesy screamed. Leigh held up a bottle of champagne and screamed "Girls Night!"

Perrie was chuckling a lot and sighed letting the two older girls in. She shut the door and sighed sitting on the bed we were sharing. This was going to be one long night.

________________________

Alright it's been a while!! But finally a update sorry I'm very busy! Anyway how did ya like it? Oh and happy birthday Harry! I'm thinking of starting a Narry fanfic. Should I?

Bye lovelies hope to update soon!

- Leah xx