Chapter Three

Jade's Point Of View

Perrie was sleeping now. Her face was red from all the tears she's cried. She was curled into a ball almost like she was protecting herself. I know Zayn hurt her physically from the bruises I saw and from the way she has been acting.

I could hear Jesy and Leigh-Anne pounding on the door wanting to come in. I sighed just wanted Perrie to tell me what happened. I know that it is hard on her, but I just need to know to make sure that she is okay.

I lightly kissed her head and could see exposure on her stomach showing the massive bruise she had. I slowly moved Perrie's arms so I could further look at her stomach. I lifted her shirt and gasped at how bad it was. In the light I could see tons of hickeys on her and bruises. I pulled down her shirt not wanting to see Perrie hurt. I stood up and opened the door.

Jesy and Leigh flooded me with questions. "I have to meet someone. Watch Perrie," I ordered. Leigh-Anne nodded and Jesy raised her eyebrow. I ignored it and walked out of the flat. I walked to my car and let out a breath.

I took out my phone and called Niall. "Wassup Jadey!" Niall said into the phone. "Can I come over?" I asked. "Yeah O'course," he said with his accent becoming stronger. "Thank you Niall," I said.

"You seem sad," he mumbled. "See you there," I said while hanging up. I started to drive. I just thought of what could of happened to Perrie. I just wanted to know and not have her so upset.

I was soon at Niall's flat. I took a deep breath in and let it out. I walked up to his door and knocked. "It's open!" Niall said. I opened the door and walked inside. "Sorry Jade I was still getting ready," Niall told me while giving me a small smile. I nodded and shut the door.

"Do you know anything about Zayn and Perrie?" I asked him. He cocked an eyebrow "What do you mean? They are only dating for publicity," he said.

"What?!" I yelled. "Perrie never told you?" He asked confused. "Obviously not. But she went over to his place last night and he came over earlier," I told him. "Zayn told me they broke up right before the engagement so management decided to get them engaged for more publicity," Niall said looking at me.

"The thing is he did something to her. She came home at 3:00 in the morning and she has a bunch of bruises and stuff like that," I told Niall. "Zayn does have anger management issues and has been abusive in the past," Niall said looking at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him. He looked at me widely and mumbled a few swear words. "Never mind Jade. Hope Perrie is okay," he said while walking me to the door. "N-Niall," I asked. "I'm sorry Jade," he said as he shut the door on me.

Niall has never done that before. I stared at the door for a few seconds before hearing my phone buzz. I saw a call from Leigh-Anne. "What-" I started to ask before I heard someone screaming "Where is Jade?" It was Perrie screaming.

"Come home now," Leigh-Anne said in a mixture of worried and annoyed. "What's going on?" I asked worried as Perrie's screams were still faint. "She woke up and Jesy asked her about what happened last night. She shook her head and started crying again. She then called for you. When Jesy told her, you had left she started screaming for you and yeah," Leigh-Anne told me.

"I'm on my way," I said as I ran to my car. I unlocked the door and hastily got in. "I'll be 10 minutes. Bye bye," I said. I hung up the phone and started to drive.

I have no clue what came over me, but hearing Perrie scream my name made me want no need to get home and hold her in my arms. Truth is that I have a little crush on Perrie.

Nobody knows except my diary because if they did everyone would call me stupid for having a crush on my bandmate who is currently engaged. Well after what Niall said I'm not even sure they were even dating.

Besides Perrie is straight and wouldn't like me. I wouldn't say I'm insecure, but Perrie is perfect and I'm just ordinary and not good enough for her.

I finally reached our flat. I parked and quickly got out of the car. I ran up the steps and opened the door. I slammed it shut. "Jesy! Leigh!" I called. "I'm back!" I looked around not seeing them down here. I quickly ran up the stairs and saw Leigh and Jesy pressed against the bathroom door trying to listen. "What's going on?" I asked getting worried about Perrie.

"She locked the door and we heard her say some things," Jesy said while wiping her eyes. "What did she say?" I asked tensely. "At first it was loud about how she deserved the pain then it got softer and softer until her sobs came over her,"

"Oh my gosh," I mumbled. I hugged Jesy since she was crying. "Perrie is such a strong girl Jes and we will help her through whatever this could possibly be," I whispered into her ear. She hugged back.

"Thank you Jade," she mumbled and pulled away. "Perrie open the door. It's me Jade," I said while knocking on the door.

I heard shuffling and heard the lock click. Perrie opened the door and wrapped her arms around me. Her head buried into my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her back. I'm not entirely sure how long we held each other for. "Jadey t-thank you," she said pulling away. Her blue eyes were red from all her crying. She had her lips bit between her teeth.

"For what, Perrie?" I asked her while taking her hand. She chuckled a little and said "Just for being my best-friend and helping me through this," I noticed that Leigh and Jesy had left.

I didn't realise we had hugged for that long. "J-Jadey. I-I was raped," she said suddenly. "What?" I asked her. She started crying again. She let go of my hand to cover her eyes.

"Aw baby," I said while hugging her as she sobbed. "Was it Zayn?" I asked. She just nodded her head that made her more upset. "I'm going to kill him!" I screamed. Perrie kept shaking her head mumbling something I couldn't understand. My voice softened and I took her face into my hand. "Babe, I will get you through this I promise," I told her.

"Thank you Jadey," she said gripping me in another hug. I immediately hugged back. "You should probably get some more sleep since last night was really tough. I'm glad you can trust me enough so you could tell me," I whispered in her ear.

She nodded her head softly. I bent down and slowly picked her up bridal style. I carried the blonde into her bedroom and set her onto her bed.

"Sleep well," I told her. She nodded trying to get into a good spot. I smiled at how cute she was being. Stop it Jade she won't like you anyway. I bent down placing a small kiss into her forehead. "I love you so much Perrie," I whispered before walking out of her room.
___________________________

"I can't believe he would do that to her!" Jesy screamed. I had just told her about how Perrie was raped by Zayn. I know that she probably doesn't want people to know, but Jesy and Leigh-Anne are her bandmates and deserve to know as well.

I nodded agreeing with her. "I knew there was a reason I didn't like him," Leigh-Anne said while shaking her head. "It's sick how someone can just do that and get away with it," Jesy added.

"Anyway Jade where did you go this morning?" Jesy asked me. "I went over to Niall's house to see if he knew anything about Zayn and Perrie," I said.

"And?" Leigh-Anne asked curiously. "He said that they had broken up in 2013 and management was the reason why they are engaged still," I told them. "Oh my gosh. Why didn't she tell us?" Jesy asked. She was mad.

"I have no clue, however you can't mention this to Perrie. At least not now because she feels awful. Right now we just have to keep Zayn away, get her happy, and make sure she doesn't do anything stupid such as self-harm, suicide, etc," I told them. I am really worried about Perrie and am going to help her overcome this.

___________________________

Hello guys! Leah here with an update finally! Anyway hope you guys enjoy it. Sorry school has just been getting in the way and yeah.