Chapter Thirty

Jade

I looked at the ring displays and was so happy looking at them. "Which one would Perrie like?" I asked my two band mates.

"Jade. You've been dating for what nine months at the most?" Leigh hisses at me. I can tell that they both think that it is way too soon for me to drop the question.

I look at the rings and try to imagine what Perrie's hand would look like wearing the ring. "Yes Leigh. All I know is that I love her. People who are in love get married." I tell the girl.

She sighs and Jesy rests her arm on my shoulder "Well. You do you Jade. Just don't hurt Perrie again." Jesy sighs as she looks at the rings.

There is a huge amount of selection. I narrow my decision down the three rings. All three have a huge diamond in the middle. The difference is between if I should get it in silver or in gold or in rose gold.

I decide on the silver ring which has diamonds around the ring as well as a large diamond in the middle.

I pay for the ring and love the box it comes in. "It's beautiful." Leigh says as she opens the box.

I smile and instantly can see Perrie's face in my head after giving her the ring.

We exist the store and I put the ring in my pocket. I see some mixers and we go over to say hello to them.

"Where's Perrie?" One mixer asks.  I look at her and say "She's at home." The mixers nod and beg for our photos and autographs which we are happy to give to them.

We soon leave the mall and I get into my car to drive home. I can't wait to see my Perrie.

Perrie **SMUT**

I waited anxiously for Jade to arrive home. I was becoming slightly nervous for this dinner because I haven't come out yet.

I knew Jade was already nervous and I had to be the calm one, but it was so hard. I was biting my lip and vacuuming around my flat because it was honestly quite dirty.

I was singing along to many songs as I cleaned. I soon saw the door open and was delighted when I saw Jade. She was carrying lots of bags and I became confused.

"I got my stuff back from Jed and went shopping." She told me as she set her stuff down.

She walked over to me and kissed me. I kissed her back and smiled once she pulled away. "Hello sweetie." I said to her. She smiled widely at me and tucked my hair behind my ears.

"When do we leave for your mum's?" She asked me. I checked my watch and said "In about two hours."

She nodded and walked back outside. She bought in more and more of her stuff which made me happy. The flat was no longer lonely because Jade was back. She was truly back forever.

I helped her unload her items and smiled after we had recreated our flat together. "I'm glad you're back." I tell Jade. She nods and says "Me too."

I sit on the couch and pout my lips at Jade. She walks over to me and leans over so that our faces are very close together. I kiss her and she kisses me back.

I move my hands so that they are on Jade's bum. She gasps slightly and I take this chance to enter my tongue inside Jade's mouth.

I pull her so that she's on my lap as we're making out. I can feel her start to roll my hips which causes me to moan. She places her hands in my hair and I separate our mouths.

Jade looks at me and is just staring at my lips. "Do you wanna?" I ask Jade as I play with her hair softly.

"We have your mum's dinner tonight." She tells me as she stares into my eyes. "So? I can get ready quickly baby." I tell her as I drag my finger down the front of her body.