Chapter Tweleve

Jade's Point Of View

"What are you going to get Perrie for Christmas?" Leigh-Anne asked me.

I smiled at Leigh and took out my present. I always kept it with me because Perrie loved to sneak a look at her presents. "I don't get it. It's just a blanket," Leigh-Anne said.

"Not just any blanket. Look closer," I told my best friend other than Perrie. She looked closer and gasped.

"Aw Jade that's so cute," Leigh mumbled. The blanket was hand sown with photos of me and Perrie.

A bunch of the stupid selfies, along with xfactor photos, a few manips that the fans made, and just any photo I thought was good enough for the blanket.

Also I got her a some random things that she has asked for. Plus I got her a necklace that said Perrie in my handwriting.

"You are so thoughtful and smart," Leigh-Anne said still amazed at the blanket. I giggled and mumbled "It was my mum's idea,"

I looked up and saw Leigh-Anne on her phone. "Fuck," she mumbled while looking at her phone.

I tried to look at her phone but she shut it off. "What's wrong Lee-Lee?" I asked while wrapping my arms around her neck. "Nothing just fuck off," she snapped at me.

I looked at her shocked and let go of her. "I was just trying to help," I mumbled sadly.

I grabbed my purse and started to leave her house. I'm not even sure why Leigh invited me over. "No Jade wait," I heard her say.

I ignored her and continued walking. Besides I had been gone for an hour already. I wanted to spend some time with Perrie.

"Jade you can't go home yet!" She said desperately. "Why not?" I sassed back at her.

"Um. You need to help me pack my bags," She said with a smile. I rolled my eyes at her and turned my heel.

I felt her grab my wrist. I sighed letting her drag me back inside her house to pack. In the back of my head I wondered what was going on at Perrie and I's flat.

Perrie's Point Of View

"Oh my god Jesy!" I exclaimed while she laughed. She was showing me swim suits that she had bought for Jade and I. So far all of them being way to sexy for my liking.

"Jesy what the hell is this?" I asked while picking up handcuffs. I saw her on her phone while smirking.

"Oh my fucking God! Ew ew ew!" I screamed while throwing the handcuffs. Jesy started to laugh her ass off.

She put her phone away and walked over to me. "We should probably start packing before Jade gets suspicious," Jesy said knowing that my girlfriend was smarter than we all thought.

I nodded walking into the room we basically shared now. "How hot is it in Orlando?" I asked Jesy while looking through some of Jade's clothing.

"Pretty warm. I say mostly shorts and t-shirts. Maybe one pair of jeans," Jesy told me. I nodded and started to put in clothing into the suitcase. I picked out five shorts, six shirts, two jeans, three sets of pyjama's, two pairs of sweatpants, two workout outfits, and two dresses. I smiled thinking she would be happy with what I chose for her.

"Now we have to get bathroom items," Jesy said looking at a list we had made earlier.

I smiled at her and walked into the bathroom going to Jade's side. I took out her brush, hair ties, perfume, spray, her special hair products to make it so soft, soap, body wash, and any other product that she could need.