Chapter Thirty-Two

Jade

We had left syco. It was such an amazing feeling for the girls and I. We ended up having a group sleepover with lots of alcohol and girl talks which was nice.

We had signed a new deal with RCA and we were extremely excited for this. We wanted to travel far in the industry after LM5 being released.

Today we have an album listening party with the fans. I'm extremely excited because today is the day I'm going to propose to Perrie.

Jesy and Leigh still have their doubts, but I know that I'm ready for this. Perrie's mum already approves and I just can't wait for this lovely goddess to be mine.

I'm wearing a black blazer, white shirt, and black dress pants. I put on a loose tie and curl my hair.

I can see that Perrie is still sleeping. I smile at her and can't wait to see her reaction when I propose to her. I was planning on using the mixers to help me.

I woke Perrie up with kisses on her head. "Morning love." She said to me. I smiled and cupped her cheek. "We have the listening party today. I'm going to go a bit early to meet some fans." I say to her. She nods and I can see a hint of sadness that we're not going together.

We still haven't addressed the mixers about the Jerrie kiss. After today, Jerrie will hopefully be extremely public and we'll be all over the news.

I bite my lip and grab my bag before leaving the flat. I go to my car and ring Jesy.

"Did you print the signs out?" I ask her immediately. "Yes. Calm your tits." Jesy replies. I roll my eyes and bite my lip as I begin to drive.

"Sorry I'm nervous." I say sarcastically. She swallows and says "I can't believe today is the day."

I smile and say back "I know. It's crazy." Jesy asks me "How do you feel?"

I slow down to a stop and say "Honestly I feel really good. I'm ready." I can feel Jesy nod as I say  "I'll see you soon." I hang up the phone and park my car.

I walk toward the building where the listening party will be. I see some mixers and they spot me. I smile at them and begin to take photos. They immediately ask about Jerrie. I smile and say "I need your help with something."

They nod eagerly. There's around thirty fans or so. "Well I have some signs that basically say "Will You Marry Me Perrie Edwards? So that's seven signs. I need seven of you to hold the sign. I'll autograph the back of it."

I can tell that all of them want to do it. I select seven that I think will do a good job and have them come with me backstage. They are freaking as granted. I see Jesy and Leigh walk in and I smile at them.

"Hey mixers!" Leigh says eagerly while walking to them. Jesy takes out the signs and hands them to me.

"I said we'd autograph them." I tell her. She nods and begins to sign the backs of them. I sign after her and then I get Leigh-Anne too.

I hand out each of the signs and smile at them.

"We'll do a question and answer and I'll call on the girl with the 'will' sign and then the microphone will be passed from each of you with your word." I say to them. They nod and we take some more photos before we send them on their way.

I become anxious and can feel the ring in my jacket pocket. I see Perrie enter the room. I smile at her and she smiles at me.

"You look wonderful." I tell her. She's in a simple sparkly grey dress and her hair is pulled to a ponytail.

She walks over to me and kisses me. I kiss her back as Leigh and Jesy watch with extremely happy facial expressions.

"What" Perrie asks as she pulls away from my lips. "Nothing." They say in unison. I'm going to kill them if they ruin the surprise that I have planned.

The ring is practically jumping from my pocket. I put my hand in my pocket nervously to try and hide the ring. "Are you excited to release the album?" Perrie asked me. I nodded at her and soon it was time to perform for the mixers

I went out to the stage and waved at the mixers. We began to perform some of our new songs. I couldn't help but stare at Perrie. Her voice. Her hair. Her body. Her dance moves. Her outfit. All of it was perfect. She was perfect. I still couldn't believe she was mine.

I knew that soon it was time for me to pop my question. I began to grow nervous and I felt Leigh-Anne hug me.

I hugged her back and mixers began to cheer. I smiled at them and I couldn't believe I was about to ask Perrie to be my wife.

We began to answer some questions about the album and random ones that mixers had. I bit my lip and called on the mixer with the sign that said "Will?"

I bit my lip and got down on one knee. Each of the mixers turned their signs and read off the word on the sign.

I looked up at Perrie and she was still looking at the crowd. It took her a minute to realize that I was the one asking and not the mixers. She looked at my eyes and began to tear up.

"Oh my god." She breathed out. I smiled at her as I bit my lip. "So...Will you marry me?" I breathed out. She was overwhelmed with tears and nodded.

I smiled and stood up to hug her. I hugged her and she buried her face in my neck. "I love you so much." She whispered. I nodded and kissed her head. We pulled back and I slipped the ring on her finger.

"Kiss her you fool!" I heard Jesy scream. Both her and Leigh were tearing up. The mixers were going insane as we kissed.

I cupped Perrie's cheeks and she held her hands on my waist. This felt so right and comfortable. I was so happy to finally share this with the mixers. I couldn't wait for us to get married and truly make Perrie mine forever.

_______________

Alright! One more chapter left! The next chapter will skip 2 years and will be the wedding.

Then I will be writing a sequel to Good Enough so definitely check that out once I publish it! Don't forget to read my other Jerrie fanfics and my Narry fanfics!

I will also be starting a 5sos fanfic so check that out if you're into 5sos! I can't believe Good Enough is almost over. It's been a long journey but I'm so happy and proud of what Good Enough has accomplished!

I hit 2K votes the other day and it was insane! I just want to thank everyone for voting and reading and commenting and everything you guys do is amazing.

Don't forget to comment and vote as always - lots of love leah xx