Chapter Five

Jade's Point Of View

What was I supposed to tell Leigh-Anne? Would she except it or say it was stupid of me to like my bandmate.

I turned away from Leigh and heard squealing. Great, was I that obvious? "You can't tell Perrie," I said. The last thing Perrie needed was another relationship.

Leigh-Anne nodded her head. "I knew it! You guys would be really cute!" She said happily. She grabbed my hand and said "Let's go get some Nando's,"

Man sometimes Leigh-Anne had the attention span of a fly. I walked with her and found Jesy and Perrie waiting for us in the car. My heart sunk as Perrie was already in the front seat.

Leigh and I got in the back of the car. Jesy started to drive again once Leigh and I got buckled. The whole time Perrie was looking on her phone. I wondered what she was doing. I couldn't see her phone screen from the angle I was at.

I tapped Leigh's shoulder. "What Jade?" She asked while looking at me. I put a finger to my lip not wanting Jesy or Perrie to hear us.

Jesy would give me a lecture about respecting privacy, while Perrie would probably resent me for not giving her space and for trying to look on her phone.

I pointed at Perrie's phone and Leigh made the 'o' face. She tried to lean up so she could see the screen better. By then Perrie had put her phone away. Leigh-Anne looked at me and mouthed "Probably on Twitter,"

My eyes got wide. That was the last place Perrie needed to see right now. Leigh quickly realised why my eyes had gotten wide. I got out my phone and got onto Twitter.

I looked at trending and wished I hadn't. What was trending was #PerriesFakeRape and #PerrieIsLying. Also there was one saying #ZaynDefenseSquad. I gasped at how disgusting these tags were. Leigh-Anne was leaning on my shoulder looking at the tags as well.

I clicked on one of the Perrie tags to see endless hate and 'proofs on how Zerrie is fake/Perrie is lying' My blood was boiled. I clicked on the option to create a new tweet.

I typed up 'Zayn raped Perrie. Like it or not he is the bad guy here. Perrie needs our support mixers!! xxJadexx' I showed it to Leigh-Anne and she nodded. I pressed tweet and waiting for the results.

Lots of mixers responded with hate toward Zayn and lots of apologies toward Perrie. Of course I got the little Zayn Malik lovers who had replied with don't believe, she's jealous, Perrie is too ugly to be raped, etc.

The car had stopped indicating that we were at Nando's. I got out of the car and Jesy looked at me funny. Perrie and Leigh were already inside the restaurant when Jesy looked me in the eye.

"Jade. Please make sure Perrie doesn't do anything stupid. I'm pretty sure she was reading hate in the car," she told me. Her eyes were watery. When Jesy was fifteen she had tried to commit suicide. It was a really hard thing for any of us to talk about. Now that Perrie was unpredictable we all wanted to make sure she wouldn't try anything like that.

"Don't worry Jesy. I promise I'll look after her," I said while giving Jesy a small hug. She hugged me back. After I pulled away, we walked inside together. Leigh-Anne was in line, while Perrie was at a booth.

I walked over to Perrie and sat next to her. "Do you want anything?" I asked her. She shook her head looking at her phone.

"Pez, please get something," I said while leaning my head on her shoulder to see what she was looking at.

She shut her phone and and asked "Can you get me my usual?" I nodded happy that she told me to get something for her.

I got out of the chair and went back to the line where Jesy and Leigh were.