Chapter Twenty

*Six Weeks Later*

Perrie's Point Of View

Everything had been going well since we came home from Disney. Jade and I were happy being together, the girls and I became closer through band bonding exercises, I hadn't seen or heard from Zayn, and plus the fans had been super supportive.

I was truly living my best life. I didn't have any other fake relationships to worry about, and I ended up meeting Jed who is a super sweet guy. There is however one thing missing. It's the intimacy that I crave with Jade. When Zayn and I actually dated, we would kiss and make-out all the time. We would always want to go out and just be happy together. With Jade it is completely different. She loves to stay in and just have pizza dates and we barely kiss or hug or do anything that most couples do.

Seeing Jesy and Jake and even Jade and Jed just makes me upset because I really want that with Jade. I want Jade to kiss me over and over and her to take me out and just be in a real relationship.

I sat on our couch and smiled at Jade as she walked through the door which snapped me out of my thoughts. "Hey sweetie," I said while standing up to greet her. She smiled back at me walked toward me.

"I missed you," she told me while kissing my cheek and wrapping her arms around me. She had been gone for a few days to make it look like she was with Jed for some of his tour.

"I missed you too," I told her while cupping her face. "How was America?" I asked her. She smiled at me and told me "Oh Perrie. It's amazing. Our American fans are so sweet and plus Jed and his band mates are good people. We partied a lot and ah it was just so much fun."

I nodded and gave her a slightly fake smile. "I'm glad you had fun," I say while letting go of my grip on her.

I walked back over toward the couch and she soon followed me over. "Perrie." She said softly.

I turn toward her and raise my eyebrow. "I got you something in America and brought back some fan gifts," she tells me.

"Presents?" I ask happily. Jade smiled at me and took some small wrapped gifts from her purse. "There are more in the car that has my suitcase." She claims while walking outside.

I smile eagerly looking at the presents. I unwrap one of the small pretty containers seeing two small rings. I watch as Jade stumbles through the doorway and sets her large suitcase on the floor.

"Do you like the rings?" She asks me while shutting our front door. I nod and slip one of the rings on my middle finger. Jade smiles and takes the other ring and puts it on her middle finger. I smile at her gesture and she sits next to me.

"I got us promise rings because I promise that I will love you. Forever and always Perrie," she says to me. I smile and lean in to kiss her lips. She kisses me back and pulls away after a few seconds.

I sigh because she always does this. We've been dating close to three months now and we barely do anything couple like. We hardly go on dates anymore or do anything intimate. I can feel Jade scooting closer to me.

"Pezza what's wrong?" She asks me softly. I glance over at her and continue to open the package in my hands. "Nothing," I lie and tear the wrapping paper off. I smile at the gift. This one was from a fan and it had a sweet note and a small stuffed Olaf.

"I know when you lie," She tells me while wrapping her body around mine. "Okay." I snap at her and stand up. She looks slightly hurt, but recovers quickly. "Okay what's with the attitude?" She asks me sassily.

I groan and rub my hands through my hair. "You don't want to know Jade." I say as I walk away from the living room. She quickly follows me and I can tell that she is starting to become pissed off.