Chapter Eighteen

Jade's Point Of View

I sat on Jed's bed wiping my tears. He had gone on the balcony to talk to his girlfriend. I could hear him yelling at the phone that it wasn't his fault.

I felt bad for both him and his girlfriend. Hell it's not like I wanted this to happen either but it did.

I heard him come back inside and he sat next to me. "That was Molly. My girlfriend back home." He muttered.

I nodded and still was too scared to check my phone. I wiped my eyes and looked at him. "I'm really sorry,"

"It's fine Jade. So I'm curious about your special person." He said to me while biting his lip. "Uh Jed I can't tell you about us..I'm sorry. If it gets out to management then I'll get into so much trouble," I started to ramble on.

"Jade I'm not some devil," He chuckled while taking off his shirt. "I'm actually a nice guy if you want to open up about your relationship,"

I looked at him and saw that he was very fit. I bit my lip and hoped that he wouldn't snitch on me and Perrie.

"Alright but you better not tell anyone..." I mumbled and he nodded while putting on a swimsuit.

"So I'm in a relationship with my bandmate. Her name is Perrie." I let it out. His eyes became wide.

"Oh my god," He said while covering his mouth. I nodded and he sat down next to me. "That's probably why you didn't tell your bandmates." He chuckled.

I nodded and stood up. "Yeah my phones been buzzing like crazy...they probably hate me," I sighed.

"Jade. All you have to do is explain that it's only management," He told me sweetly. "You're right," I said hopefully.

"Good. Now Jade you go tell your bandmates and girlfriend the truth. And I'm going to go swim,"

I stood up and nodded. "I guess that's my cue to leave," I mumbled. He led me out the door and leaned against the door frame.

"Hey tell me how it goes. I could use more friends," He gave me a warm smile and ran his hand through his hair.

"I will." I smile back at him before he shuts the door. I walk down the hallway dreading to get to the elevator.

I clicked the up arrow to get up to the floor where my suite was. I waited for the elevator to open up.

It finally did and I saw one of the people I didn't want to see. Leigh-Anne was standing staring at me.

"Jade." She said coldly while watching me enter the elevator. "What is the fucking matter with you? On Christmas? Cheating on Perrie!"

I could tell she was pissed off at me. "Leigh please I would never cheat!" I pleaded my case. My eyes became watery at the thought that she believes I would cheat on Perrie.

"We've seen the photos Jade. No use in lying." She spat out and took out her phone. "Leigh it was set up.." I trailed off.

"What!?" She practically screamed. I nodded and started to cry softly. "Remember how Perrie's relationship with Zayn was fake..? Well  management doesn't like the idea of us together so they made me get a fake boyfriend. I was just so embarrassed and so upset to return your calls or to even face Perrie."

"Jade I'm so sorry." I could feel her wrapping her arms around me and she kissed my head gently. The elevator opened and we both walked out.

"You got this babe," Leigh said sweetly to me. "I'll talk to Jesy and you go talk to Perrie," She told me once we got to the suite door.

I sighed and sniffed before taking out my room key. I unlocked the door and opened it. I saw Jesy on the couch immediately turn around.

I could feel her eyes trying to burn holes in me. She obviously knew and was clearly pissed off at me. "You fucking idiot!" She screamed at me.

I nodded and slowly walked into the suite we had. Leigh walked in behind me. Jesy was glaring at both of us.

"What ever happened to calling or texting?" She spat coldly at both of us. "Jesy we're sorry." Leigh said for the both of us.

"No don't even. Jade fucking cheated on Perrie." Jesy fired back. "No Jesy she didn't." Leigh cried out. "Jesy. Management set Jade up with that guy. They didn't like Jerrie together."

"Wait...What?" Jesy asked softly. "It's true Jesy. Management called me and they set me up because they don't want fans believing Jerrie is actually real," I cried out.

"I'm so sorry," Jesy said sweetly while hugging me. "It's fine. Where's Perrie?" I asked her. Jesy looked down and started crying.

"Jade she's uhm in the bathroom and won't come out," Jesy mumbled sadly. I let her go and ran to the bathroom.

I started pounding at the door and I couldn't get it unlocked. "Perrie! Baby please!" I screamed desperately at the door.

I needed her to open up. I needed to fix her again and hold her in my arms. "Baby it's not true. It's management." I cried out. I tried to slam at the door just to get it open, but it was no use.

I took out a bobby pin from my hair and tried to pick at the lock to open it up. I was crying hard now because of all the thoughts about Perrie running through my head.

I finally heard the click of the door and I opened it up to find Perrie with blood running down her body. Her hair was wet and messy. The shower was bloody too and I saw a blade on the counter top.

Her eyes were bloodshot from crying so much and she seemed paler than normal. I started to cry more and took her into my arms. I didn't care about how bloody I was getting or anything other than making her feel safe.

Perrie suddenly became weak and fell. This caused me to fall slightly as well. I turned her and saw that her eyes were now closed. She was unconscious.

"Guys call 911!" I screamed at my band mates. I was crying so hard that I didn't even realize that Jesy had pulled me away from Perrie. I was so scared about what was going to happen to Perrie.

_____________________

Hey guys! Happy new year! This is a sad chapter so I'm sorry guys!

What would you guys think if I started a Larry/Narry story??

Please vote and comment like you guys always do!!

Love Leah xx