Chapter Twenty Six

Perrie's POV

I was so lost without Jade. We had been broken up for a solid three weeks now. I couldn't bring myself to get out of bed in the mornings. I barely ate anymore as it just seemed like too much work.

All I wore was baggy sweaters and leggings because I felt so weak. I managed to get out of bed and make myself a coffee.

I sighed as I waited for my machine to make the black coffee. The coffee represented my soul. I felt true darkness and sadness these days.

Leigh and Jesy have tried to set me up with both guys and girls, but none are like Jade. I have no idea how she was able to move on so quickly.

I hated Jed. I hated him more than anything. He had my Jade and he knew how much it truly hurt me.

I had told Jesy and Leigh the truth of what happened with the interviewer. Every time they try and tell Jade, Jed suddenly appears and whisks her away.

I would tell her myself, but I'm scared of her rejecting me completely. I wish she hasn't moved on.

My flat is so empty without her. I have tried to make it more into my space by buying items that I have always wanted, but it still feels like a house but not a home.

I take a sip of my coffee and sigh. I've gotten used to the bitter taste of black coffee now. I made sure that I only drank black coffee because it helps with staying full for longer periods of time.

I heard a knock on my door and went to go see who was there. I opened the door and was greeted with Jesy.

"Hey Jes." I said and let her inside. She walks in and smiles at me. "I like what you're doing to the place." She says while looking around my new decorations.

"Thank you." I say while taking a seat on my sofa. "So...What brings you?" I ask Jesy. She sits next to me and tells me "I wanted to see how you are."

I nod and tell her the response I tell everyone. "I'm fine."

She looks into my eyes and shakes her head. "I can tell you still love her. Believe me I want her to get over herself and see that you're the one for her, but I have no idea how to make that happen." She says while resting her hand on my leg.

I sigh and nod at her. "I know Jes. But she's moved on and I accept that." I say as my voice cracks.

She pulls me into a hug. I cry into her shoulder and rest my head in the crook of her neck. She soothes me and kisses my forehead gently.

I can tell that Jesy truly cares about me. "Pezza. Are you going to be okay to perform?" She asks me. I pull back and I nod.

"I love the mixers." I answer. They are my true motivation now. My fans are the ones who keep me going now. I know they practically worship me and I want them to know how much they mean to me.

Jesy smiles and and stands up. "We have X-Factor tonight." Jesy says. I nod and stand up with her. "Let me pick out your outfit." Jesy pleas with me.

I sigh and give in to Jesy. She drags me into my room and roams my closest. I see her picking out outfits that she thinks are cute.

I sit on my bed and wait for Jesy to finish picking out my outfit.

She comes out holding a crop hoodie and really short jean shorts. "Jesy." I whine as I stare at the outfit.

"Come on. You'd look sexy Perrie. Show Jade what she's missing." Jesy argues back. I shake my head feeling as if I'd look stupid in the outfit. I've lost so much weight that I'm just sickly skinny.