Chapter Twenty Eight

Jade ***THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT***

The girls and I started our performance of Woman Like Me on X-factor. We were dancing and singing as normal.

I would catch secret glances at the girls throughout the performance. I started to sing my solo and I swear when I sang "could you fall for a woman like me" I heard Perrie say "Obviously."

Soon she started her solo and I smiled at how her voice was literally the most perfect thing ever. The rest of the performance went well as I was truly happy that Perrie was mine again.

We hugged afterwards and I snaked my arm around her waist. She smiled realizing it was me and I smirked at Jesy and Leigh. Jesy glared at me because she knew that we were going to hear about it later.

We turned out to the audience and smiled at the fans. We quickly went backstage. My arm was still wrapped around Perrie's waist.

Once nobody could see us, I pulled Perrie close to my side and kissed her head. She smiled at me softly.

I could never get over how precious her smile was. I leaned up and kissed her lips. She kissed me back and wrapped her arms around my waist. My hands were soon in her hair as the kiss deepened.

She started to back me into the wall and I was loving every moment of this new Perrie.

My back was soon against the wall and I could feel Perrie's tongue on my lips begging for entrance. I opened my mouth to give her what she wanted. She gladly let her tongue inside of my mouth as she began to explore my mouth.

Soon we became out of breath and pulled back panting. "That was..." I started out. Perrie looked at me and saw the huge smile on my face.

She smirked slightly and nodded. "I missed your lips." Perrie said. I bit my lip and looked at my girlfriend's body.

"You know what I missed?" I asked her while keeping a hand on her waist. "No. What's that?" She asked as she tilted my head up.

I was confused as to what she was going to do before I felt her lips on my neck.

I bit my lip to keep from moaning Perrie's name out. "I missed our ya know." I said while moaning out slightly.

"Oh really?" Perrie asked before she started to suck on my neck.

I nodded because if I were to open my mouth, I would be a moaning mess. She started to suck harder and bite slightly. She pulled back and looked at my neck. She smirked completely satisfied with what she had done.

"Let's go back to my place." She whispered in my ear before biting my earlobe. I nodded as Perrie led us out of the X-Factor building. We quickly got into a car to bring us to Perrie's flat.

I knew that we couldn't kiss in the car, but that didn't mean that I couldn't tease Perrie. I placed my hand on her thigh very close to her crotch.

She looked down at my hand and shifted as if she was uncomfortable.

I moved my hand because I didn't want to make her upset or scared or anything. She quickly grabbed my hand and placed it back where it was.

The drive felt as if it was taking forever. We finally arrived at Perrie's flat. I quickly opened the door and waited for Perrie to get out. I shit the door and watched Perrie walk to her front door. Damn, I was about to get lucky.

I walked behind her and watched her unlock the door. We quickly shut the door and I was soon pressed up against it by Perrie.

I cupped her cheeks and pulled her in for a kiss. She kissed me back and our kiss instantly became heated.

We both were craving each other and wanted each other right then and there. I slipped my hand into Perrie's pants and then into her underwear.

She moaned as I started to finger her. Her eyes were dark as I looked at her to see if she was liking what I was doing. "Jade. Faster." She moaned out. I happily gave her what she wanted. I started to thrust my finger faster. I smashed my lips into Perrie's as I was still fingering her. Her hands were in my hair as I stuck another finger inside her.

This caused her to pull back and moan out my name. I smirked at how hot she sounded. I sped up my pace hoping to get her to moan out more. I started to move was closer to the couch. "I love when you moan out my name baby." I told her as I began to suck hard on her neck.

She began to moan more as she was getting close to her climax. I pulled out my hand once we had arrived at the couch. She gave me a questioning look, but understood once I began to take off her clothing items.

I took off her pants and underwear. I was about to stick my fingers back up when Perrie stopped me.

"I have something better." She said to me. She got up and ran up into her room. She quickly came back holding a dildo.

I laughed slightly. "It was a gag gift." She claimed. I rolled my eyes and smirked. "Come on Jade. Fuck me with it." She told me. She kissed my neck and began to grind on my hips.

She knew that there was no shot that I could say no to that.

"Give it." I growled at her. She happily handed me the dildo and sat back to watch me.

I took off my clothes except my bra. I placed the dildo on and looked her. I swear she was practically drooling over me.

"Wow. My girlfriend is so sexy." She said as she got on her knees. I felt her hands on my bum as she pulled me closer to her.

I gulped slightly as I saw her start to lick at the tip of the dildo. I wished that the dildo was real at this point due to the fact that this was going to be so hot.

She soon began to suck off the dildo. I could feel how turned on I was getting by this. I wanted nothing more than to fuck her right then and there so that she could barely walk the next morning.

I pulled out of her mouth and looked into her eyes. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard babygirl. I want you to scream out my name." I told her as I began to spread her legs out. I leaned her so that her legs were over the edge of the couch. I began to enter inside her. She moaned out. I could see the tears in her eyes because this was the most we had gone before.

"It's pain and then pleasure my love." I told her. I grabbed her hand and rubbed my thumb over it. I began to thrust in and out of her. I could see that she was getting used to it as she began to moan very loudly and very quickly.

I sped up which caused her to practically scream out my name which is what I wanted from her.

This girl was literally perfect in every way. I sped up even more and could see that her breathing was getting faster. I could feel as if she was almost at her climax. "J-Jade I'm gonna."

I speed up so that I'm going as fast as I can go. Perrie screams out as she reaches her climax. I can feel that she cums out. She's breathing heavily and I pull out of her. I see the cum on the dildo and smirk at Perrie. She's smirking as well. She looks at me and bites her lip.

"That was the best yet." She states. I nod and take off the dildo.

I go to place it on the floor. I can tell that Perrie is extremely tired from all this. "Wanna go to bed?" I ask her. She nods and tries to stand up, but she falls over.

I smirk at how weak she is from sex. I bend over and pick her up. She feels very light. It's as if she's lost so much weight.

"You don't have to carry me." Perrie says. I smile and nod at her. "Please you just fell over." I laugh at her. She laughs too and rests her head on my shoulder.

I carry her up to her bedroom and place her on the bed. I crawl next to her and wrap my arms around her.

She instantly fits to my body and begins to dose off to sleep. "I love you." I tell her as I kiss her head goodnight.

"I love you too." I hear her say before she doses off completely. I watch her sleep for a while before I eventually fall asleep as well.

I was so thankful that Perrie was mine once again.

_____________________

here's a short update

hope you enjoy!!! vote and comment loves - leah xx