Chapter Sixteen

Perrie's Point Of View

I held onto the blanket of Jade and I. It was so precious and important to me. I smiled when Jade pressed her gentile lips on mine and pulled back.

I honestly was dating my angel. She was my true love and I honestly couldn't imagine dating anybody else.

"Perrie there's more!" My loving girlfriend exclaimed.

I blushed in excitement and felt more gifts fall onto my lap. "I wasn't sure about what to get you...or what you liked...I'm sorry if you don't like things," Jade started to ramble on.

I grabbed her hand and smiled. "This is my first Christmas where someone has put so much thought and effort for getting me something. Thank you baby,"

Jade instantly relaxed and I started opening my other gifts. She ended up getting me a sweater for Hatchi which was adorable because it said #jerrie on it.

Jade also got me some gorgeous pearl earrings and a Starbucks gift card with a cup from there. All of her gifts were so thoughtful and sweet. Gosh I hoped that she liked the ones I got her.

"Aww that was adorable!" I heard Jesy coo at us. I started to blush which all of my bandmates loves to tease me about.

"My turn to give my gifts!" I exclaimed. I took out a present for Jesy and Leigh and handed it to them and then got my gifts for Jade in my lap. I wanted to hand them to her one at a time so that she could see each one.

Jesy ripped the paper off and saw the beautiful new shade of lipsticks she wanted. She hugged me as a thank you and smiled happy at the gift I had gotten her.

Leigh-Anne then opened up her gift from me and saw that it was a new pair of sunglasses because she would always lose or break hers.

"Yay I needed a new pair! Thank you Pezza." She exclaimed and ran over to hug me.

Now it was the moment of truth. It was time to see if Jade liked the presents that I purchased for her.

I bit my lip and handed her the package with the onesie I had gotten for her. I looked at her to see her expression. She opened the package excitedly and took out the stitch onesie. She chuckled and hugged the onesie.

"Thank you babe. The onesie is adorable." Jade said while smiling a lot. "That's not all babe," I told her and handed her the next couple of gifts.

She smiled and thanked me after every gift I had gotten. I was just happy and thankful that she seemed to like everything that I had gotten for her.

I gave her the last gift which was the bracelet and necklace that Jesy helped me to pick out. "Jade this one is more so for your birthday as well just like the trip is," I said while trailing off because I didn't want to be cheap or sound cheap.

"Perrie you're the best girlfriend ever. And you're so generous," the brunette told me as she kissed my cheek. That reassured me and I grabbed onto her hand as she opened up the jewelry.

She gasped as she saw the words and how beautiful the pieces of jewelry were. "Perrie these are so nice," she managed to get out.

I smiled happily and started to put the bracelet around her wrist. I took the necklace and placed it around my neck.

She hugged me tightly and I whispered into my loving girlfriends ear "Forever and always my love,"

She sat on my lap as Jesy and Leigh gave their presents to their boyfriends and us. We thanked them for the presents and soon our breakfast was here.

We went to the table and sat down. "This has been my best Christmas yet," Jade exclaimed. I smiled at her and mumbled "Mine too,"

We started to eat the yummy breakfast and we just talked about life and had laughs and I could feel us all becoming so close.