Chapter Thirty-Three

**2 years later**
*Perrie's Point Of View*

I bit my lip as I stared myself in the mirror. I was in my wedding gown. My family and friends surrounded me and they smiled at me once I turned around.

"Perrie." My mother gasped. I smiled at her and went in to hug her. I couldn't believe that I was about to get married today. My brother wiped his eyes as he kissed my cheek.

Leigh-Anne and Jesy smiled at me and Leigh began to cry. "Leigh-Leigh." I said as I pulled her in for a hug.

"I'm just so happy for you." She states as she pulls back to look at me. "I can't believe I'm going to marry Jade." I say as I smile just thinking about my gorgeous fiancée.

She was perfect in every way. We had actually gained more popularity from us coming out and it lead us to accomplish so much with Little Mix.

Around two months ago, we decided to go on a hiatus and focus on our personal lives. Being in the spotlight was draining and we needed time with each other and our families again.

This was also a perfect time for Jade and I to get married. I could only imagine how gorgeous Jade looked in her suit. She insisted that she wore a suit for our wedding which was fine by me.

I nervously looked at myself in the mirror. I hoped that Jade found me pretty just like everyone else in the room did. Her opinion was the only opinion that mattered to me though.

I couldn't wait to become Mrs. Perrie Louise Edwards-Thirlwall as Jade and I decided to keep both of our names.

Soon it was time for me to begin my walk down the aisle. I bit my lip and linked arms with both of my loving parents.

The music began to play as I made my walk down the aisle. I walked slowly and confidently as I passed the rows of people we had invited. I then looked up and saw Jade. She was standing confidently as she looked at me.

Her jaw was dropped as she quickly checked me out. I could feel a slight blush rising as I felt her look at me. Soon I was at the end of the aisle. I gave both of my parents a kiss on the cheek before I walked over to Jade.

She linked her arm with mine as we walked to where the officiant was standing. We unhooked our arms as we stood across from each other.

The officiant began to read his lines, but all I could think about was Jade. She looked beautiful in her black suit which had a black tie that she was wearing. Her hair was curled and laid on her shoulders perfectly.

Her makeup was very minimal, yet she was still so beautiful to me. All I wanted to do was kiss her. Soon we each read off our vows to each other.

Jade started hers off by "I want to thank everyone for coming to our wedding. It means everything to me and Perrie. I want to take a moment and tell you guys how beautiful the woman standing across from me is. She is the strongest, kindest, just the best person that I know and I'm so thankful that I am the one marrying her. I should begin the story where it started and that was on the X-Factor. In 2011 I met the woman is is Perrie Edwards. I always believed that she was the most beautiful woman I laid my eyes on. At that time we both believed we were straight. My little crush for Perrie developed into more like falling in love with her. Luckily she was feeling the same way and we began to date. We have had our ups and downs, but at the end of the day I only want Perrie. She's it for me. I love this woman more than I have loved anything." She starts to tear up as she looks at me.

The tears are already falling down my cheeks as her words mean everything for me. "Don't cry babe." She says softly and reaches to wipe my eyes. "I love you Perrie. I will never stop loving you Perrie." She ends and she wipes her own eyes. I smile at her and begin to read off my vows.

"Jade. We met back in 2011 when we formed the band Little Mix. It has been a journey from you becoming my best friend to my first true love to my soulmate. I love you more than words can truly say Jade. You've captured my heart and I'm truly grateful that it is you who did. I know that you will only treat me with respect and treat me as an equal in our marriage. I have so much respect for you Jade. You've been nothing, but kind, caring, nurturing, and just my rock. You are my whole world. I know that even with our flaws and our downs that we will make it back up again. I don't want to experience this journey with anyone but you my love. Jade I am truly grateful for everything you have done for me. For all of the memories that we have and for just for making me the happiest I have been in my life. I love you." I breathe out and can see that she is trying not to cry. I smile at her and she smiles softly at me.

The rest of the ceremony goes perfectly and soon it is time for Jade and I to share a kiss. Jade moves forward and places her arms on my waist. I place my arms on her shoulders and we both lean in for our kiss.

Our lips touch and this kiss means much more than any of the other kisses we have shared. We have had many kisses where they have been longer than this one or where they have been rough or soft, but this kiss was the one that made everything official. This was the kiss that made me Jade Thirlwall's wife.

We pulled back and smiled at each other before turning to face our friends and family.

Jade linked her arm with mine and we began to walk up the aisle together. "I love you." She whispered softly in my ear. I smiled and blushed as we passed loads of family members. We walked out into the reception hall and I looked at my beautiful wife.

"I can't believe it." I breathed out. She looked up and me and cocked her eyebrow. "Can't believe what?" She asked me. "I can't believe that I ended up with you. I never deemed myself worthy of the Jade Thirlwall." I said to her. She shook her head and wrapped her arm around my waist. "Nonsense." She said to me.

I cupped her cheeks and leaned in to kiss her once again. I kissed her softly and she pulled away once we heard people cough. I began to blush a very deep shade of crimson. I leaned into Jade and hid my face in her neck.

"Yes?" Jade asked for us as she rubbed my back softly. "We just wanted to take some of the wedding photos." My mum answered her. I looked at my mum and smiled.

We began to take loads of wedding photos. It was getting to be a lot, but I knew Jade and I would be happy with our photos in the future. We took probably near two thousand photos of us with our families and us together and us with Jesy and Leigh-Anne.

At the reception we thanked everyone for coming and both Jesy and Leigh gave embarrassing, yet sweet speeches. We were just so happy to be married now.

It was official that we would be together forever. That night we ended up having the best sex we had ever had. It was rough, yet sensual which was the perfect combination. Everything had gone perfectly. I couldn't believe that my life changed so drastically, but for the better.

I couldn't thank Jade enough for everything that she has done.

____________________

GOOD ENOUGH IS FINISHED! I can't believe I've completed this story! The sequel will hopefully be up soon, but for the meantime just read my other Jerrie and Narry stories I have up!

This book has been quite a journey, but the next book will be about Jerrie's married life together!

Don't forget to vote and comment on Good Enough and I will let you guys know when the sequel is up!

Love you guys - Leah xx