Chapter Twenty Four

Jade's POV

I saw the worst thing that I could've ever imagined. I saw that interviewer up against Perrie kissing her.

I gasped as I watched him kiss her. That should be. That's the woman I love more than anything and here she is kissing another guy.

I can feel the tears in my eyes as she pushes him off. She glances in my direction and I can tell that she knows what she's done.

Our eyes meet from across the hall. She instantly becomes pale. I can't even look at her right now. I turn my heel and start to run out of the building. I hear a "wait Jade!" from Perrie. I don't care as I slip on my sunglasses.

I shield myself from the paparazzi as I don't want them to see me crying. I get into a car and tell the driver to drive me back to my flat.

I can feel my phone going off with tons of messages, but right now I don't care. I try to hold in my tears during this car ride.

I soon arrive at the flat that belongs to both Perrie and I. I walk inside after thanking the driver. I'm instantly surrounded by memories of us.

I begin to cry once the door shuts. I glance and see tons of photos of me and Perrie. The photos make me cry harder as we look so happy.

I take out my phone and ring Jed. He answers as instantly hears me crying.

"Jadey what's wrong?" He asks me trough the phone. I calm myself and managed to get out "Can I stay with you for a little bit?"

Jed says "Of course. I'll be by to pick you up in fifteen." I squeak out a "Thank You." before hanging up the phone. I glance at my notifications and see about a million texts from Perrie.

I roll my eyes and begin to pack a small bag. I throw in some shirts and pants and some undergarments. I take my charger, laptop, and pack up my cosmetics. I glance around the apartment to make sure I wouldn't need anything else.

I wipe my eyes, but the tears kept falling from my eyes. I was so heartbroken by Perrie's actions. I can't believe that she kissed him. I can't believe her lips were on another persons. I wait for Jed and hear the door unlock.

I see the blonde girl walk in and it instantly breaks my heart. Her eyes are completely bloodshot and her face seems to be paler than normal.

All I wanted to do was hug her until she was fixed, but I had to refrain from doing so.

She instantly saw me and ran over. She tried to hug me, but I stopped her from doing so. "Jade please." She begged. I could see the tears forming in her eyes. I looked down at her and tried to hold in my tears, but I failed to do so.

"Perrie. I think it's best if we don't see each other. I'm staying with Jed for a few days and then I'll be getting my own place." I manage to say.

I can tell those words break Perrie as she gasps before falling to her knees. I try to focus my attention on anything, but I can't.

My attention is only on the broken girl in front of me. I feel sick to my stomach knowing I'm the one making her cry.

I dropped to my knees as well and wrapped my arms around her body. She instantly sunk into my body. I could feel how much she needed this and she knew how much I wanted this.

"Y-you cheated Perrie. That's unforgivable." I croak out. I can feel her nod as she pulls back.

She cups my cheeks and I can truly see how upset she looks. She's about to speak, but I hear a honk from our driveway.

"I have to go. Goodbye Perrie." I say. I stand up and watch her fall completely on the floor. I grabbed my stuff quietly and walked out the flat. I walked to Jed's car and got inside. I threw my stuff in the backseat.