Chapter Nine

*One Week Later*Jade's Point Of View*

Things with Perrie and I have been going really well. Today is the day we have to go to the doctor to check up on her and go to management to talk about us and the rape incident.

I knew Perrie was the type of person to keep it all to herself. I was the same way. I tried putting myself in Perrie's shoes and honestly I don't know how I would handle it.

I'm so proud of her for being able to stand up and say what happened and tell our fans the same thing.

I was cooking breakfast for Perrie and I. She was still sleeping. I loved making breakfast for my beautiful girlfriend. I was making us some cinnamon rolls.

I put them in the oven and decided to wake Perrie up. We needed to leave by ten in order to get to the doctor on time.

I was always on time, but my three bandmates were rarely. Jesy was normally there five minutes late, while Leigh-Anne and Perrie were a good half an hour to forty five minutes late.

I jogged up the stairs and walked into the room which we practically shared now. She was hugging her pillow and lightly snoring. She looked so adorable while sleeping.

I'm glad now that Perrie could get the full night of sleep without waking up like she used to. I bent down and kissed her forehead.

"C'mon baby we need to get up now," I said in a soothing voice.

She groaned a little and wiped her eyes. "What time is it?" She asked her voice still husky from sleep. "About nine," I told her.

She got up and walked into her closet. "Meet me downstairs in forty-five minutes," I said while walking into my room.

The cinnamon rolls were still cooking for at least another half a hour. I walked into my bathroom and turned on the water for a quick shower.

I stepped in the warm water. I sighed loving the warm water on my skin. I took some of my lavender body wash and scrubbed it around my body.

I rinsed the soap off my tan skin and took some of my coconut shampoo and rubbed it into my hair loving the smell of it. I washed out the shampoo and put in the conditioner.

I rinsed the conditioner out and stood in the warm water for a few moments enjoying the warm water on my body. I finally convinced myself to get out of the warm water.

I wrapped a towel around my hair and my body. I waited to get dry enough before changing into jeans and a t-shirt.

I then sat down to do my makeup and hair. I did a little bit of eyeliner and mascara and a tiny bit of lip gloss. I figured it would be enough since it was a doctors office and management.

I then took my damp hair out of the towel and decided to leave it in my natural curls. I blew my hair dry so it wouldn't drip on the outfit I had picked out.

I heard the bell to the oven indicating the cinnamon rolls were ready. I smiled in the mirror before jogging downstairs to get our breakfast out of the oven.

I saw Perrie already there putting the cinnamon rolls onto a plates for us. I walked up behind her and slipped my arms around her waist. I rested my head on her neck and watched her put whipped cream on one of the plates.

She then put some on the other plate. She turned her head and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Here's your breakfast," Perrie said while holding out a plate.

I smiled and removed myself from her. I took the plate and sat down at our table. Perrie sat across from me.

"Are you nervous?" I asked her while taking a bite.