Chapter Ten

Jade's Point Of View

"What do you mean no?" I asked angrily at my manager. "Jade you're in a band and if you two break up then what would happen?" Simon said seriously.

"The fans already ship us though!" I screamed back at him. "Not what I asked. Sure the fans do as a cute bromance or whatever you call them," He answered.

"I love Perrie and I would never break up with her!" I fired back at Simon. "Don't make promises you can't keep Jade," Simon said to me.

"But-" I started as he cut me off "No buts. I don't want to see you get hurt," He said before leaving for real.

"Perrie, don't worry we can be in a secret relationship," I told my girlfriend. "Once we prove him wrong maybe he'll let us out of the closet," I said trying to be optimistic about our situation.

Perrie didn't say anything, but she just nodded at me. I could see that she had tear stains on her cheeks.

"Baba don't cry," I mumbled while wiping my girlfriends tears. "Jade, I don't want to hide us away," she cried out holding me close. "I love you and want to scream it to the world," she mumbled.

"Babe, you are my world and besides we can still act how we used to. I mean a lot of the fans already ship us," I said to Perrie.

I held her close and rested my head in her neck. I'm not sure how long we stood there, but I do know that every second of it mattered.

"We should probably get going," Perrie mumbled in my ear. I nodded and let go of her. I took her hand into mine and together we walked out of the management building.

We walked to our car. I got in the drivers side, while Perrie got into the passengers side. I turned on the radio and they were playing black magic!

Perrie and I started to sing and do stupid dances to our song. This caused both of us to laugh at each other. By the end we were laughing so hard that we were crying.

"What was that last one Jade?" Perrie breathed out in between her laughs. "I was having fun," I whined at me girlfriend who was teasing me. "I know babe and you looked adorable doing whatever you were doing," she said with a cheesy smile on her face.

"You're cheesy," I muttered. "But you love it," she countered. "No I love you," I said while leaning in to kiss her.

I mean we were at a red light. She leaned in and could feel our lips touch for a few seconds before I heard a horn signalling the light was green.

I pulled away from the shot and continued driving. "How do we prove Simon exactly?" Perrie asked me with concern in her voice.

"Honestly I'm not sure," I mumbled. I wanted no needed Perrie to be my girlfriend, but I know how hard it would be to hide.

I couldn't imagine the pain it would be to stare at your love and you couldn't say that you're together.

"No matter what. We will figure it out together baba. Don't worry," I said while biting my lip. I hoped what I said would help Perrie because I didn't honestly believe about not worrying about our relationship anymore.

"You always know what to say," Perrie remarked.

"It's a talent I guess," I muttered still worrying about what to do about our relationship.

________________________
Perrie's Point Of View
*3 Days Later*

I woke up to the ringtone of Secret Love Song. Ever since Simon told us we had to have a secret relationship that song has really spoken to me.