Chapter Eight

Jade's Point Of View

I loved seeing the smile on Perrie's face. She deserved it more than anything.

We were eating the dinner that I had prepared for us. It was chicken with a side of macaroni and cheese plus a side of mashed potatoes.

For once Perrie was actually eating her food. "Jade this is delicious," Perrie exclaimed while looking at me.

I could get lost staring into her stunning blue eyes. I smiled and said "I guess the cooking classes online have really paid off," she looked at me and asked "You've been taking cooking classes?"

I nodded my head "My brother wanted to learn so I decided to learn as well," she smiled at me and took another bite of the food.

"Hey can I ask you something?" I asked well looking at her. I bit my lip getting nervous about asking her to be my girlfriend.

"You already did," she said with a smirk on her face. "You little...." I stopped myself before saying shit, and walked over to her.

"Jadey what are you doing?" Perrie asked. I shook my head and giggled and started to tickle her sides. This made Perrie laugh. I loved hearing her laugh.

She started gasping for air "Jade," she started "please," she managed to get out in between her laughs. I laughed with her and finally stopped. I was now leaning on top of her. I took her wrists and pinned them down.

"Now as I was saying. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked the love of my life.

She nodded her head and I could see her eyes forming tears. "Baby don't cry," I said while wiping her eyes. "They're happy tears Jade," She said.

I smiled and leaned down so our faces were inches apart. I could feel her breath on my lips. I wanted to kiss her so badly, but didn't want it to remind her of Zayn.

I closed my eyes leaning in to kiss her cheek. What surprised me was that she moved her head so I kissed her lips.

The kiss was short. About five seconds to be exact, but I didn't care. I got to taste the lips of the girl I had been wanting for years.

Her lips had a faint coat of cheery lipgloss on them. She pulled away from me and bit her lip turning from me.

"Sorry," she mumbled. "What for?" I asked while turning her chin so she looked up. "You probably didn't want to kiss me yet," she said. I giggled and said "I have been wanting to kiss you for years. And don't apologise for the best moment of my life,"

This made blush rise to Perrie's cheeks. I smiled at how cute Perrie was when she blushed. I rolled myself off Perrie and rested on my back beside her.

"You're cute when you blush," I remarked to my beautiful girlfriend. This made her blush even more. She brought her hands to her face to cover herself.

I laughed and stood up. I held my hand out for Perrie. She accepted and I pulled her up. I let go of her hand and clapped. A few seconds later Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran started playing.

"May I have this dance my love?" I asked my beautiful girl. Perrie smiled and said "Yes of course," I smiled and placed one my hands on Perrie's waist. The other took her hand into mine and held it out to the side.

Her hand slipped around my neck and we danced to the song. By the end we were both singing our hearts out. I spun Perrie around for the ending and dipped her back.
________________________
"Thank you," she said while looking up at me. "For what?" I asked curiously. "For that date. It was really fun, and you made me feel like I was the only girl in the world which Zayn never did," her voice cracked when she said Zayn.

"Anytime baby. I love you so much and you deserve to be treated like the queen you are," I told her. We were walking to our shared flat now.

We held each other's hands taking all the time in the world to get home.

We talked about random stuff and gossiped like how we used to do before all this. "Hey Jade can we take a selfie?" Perrie asked shyly.

I smiled at how shy she was being. "Yeah of course," I said and rested my head on her neck. She took out her phone and held it in front of her.

She clicked the circle indicating the photo of us was taken. For the fun of it we decided to take a loads of silly selfies with weird faces. Nobody would ever see them anyway and plus laughing at how stupid we looked was always fun.

We had finally reached our flat after the slow walk home. I unlocked the door and walked inside. Perrie followed me and shut the door.

We walked up the stairs into my bedroom. "Do you mind if I sleep in here tonight Jade?" Perrie asked me. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me.

We changed out of our clothing and into sweatpants and t-shirts. Together we brushed our teeth, washed our faces, and pulled up our hair.

I walked over to the right side of the bed. I got in the covers feeling a bit cold but instantly getting warmth I desired.

I felt the bed get lower as Perrie got herself situated. She on her side and shut off the lamp on the side of her bed. I shut the lamp off my side of the bed as well.

"Nanite Perrie," I mumbled while closing my eyes.

"Night Jade......I love you," Perrie mumbled saying the last part in a whisper.

I smiled at the thought of that she loves me. "I love you too," I whispered. Sleep soon taking over my tired body.

_______________________

Okay cheesy date!!!! Don't worry I have some ideas for this story just I have to build up to them. ;)

- Leah