Chapter 2 I Hate School

I walked down the halls of this school and i was walking like a freakin zombie cause apparently i didnt get any sleep,i was shutting my eyes and the alarm clock turned on with its annoying sound.I asked my aunt to walk me all the way inside the office but she told me that she had to go to work quick and i dont believed a word she said.

Well one thing that im thankful for is that she drove me to school cause buses are for losers and its always full of crazy weird people and they always say that the seat next to them is taken and its always a lie. I stepped inside the office and asked the first lady i saw for my schedule "Here you go." she said in a really bored voice "Uh isnt anyone gonna show me around?" i ask her and she just looks around the small office "Iero get over here!" she shouts.

Oh man its gonna be a guy isnt it?! i get nervous around boys for some reason its always been like that "Yeah?" the guy stood next to me but was paying his full attention on this old lady "Your gonna take her on a tour so she knows where her classes are.Now get going." she ushered us outside and i looked down at the schedule in my hands.

"So your new here huh?" i nodded my head "Well you better get used to being bullied then cause people like us get bullied every day." I stayed quiet for a few seconds until he spoke again "What wrong? You cant talk?" he teased "No,im just shy." i whispered still not meeting his gaze.This guy began to show me where the cafeteria is including the library and my worst enemy the gymnasium i hate it there.

"Let me see your schedule." I gave him the sheet of paper "Sweet! We have the same classes except for two.Well if were gonna be class partners might as well introduce myself im Frank Anthony Iero.but just call me Frank." i looked up through my bangs and blushed,holy shit! he's cute how come i didnt see him the second he was called but that old hag."I-im Emily Helena Ann Way." "Well nice to meet you Emily,you have a nice name too." he smirked.

"Well we better get to class and quick." I followed him to another empty hallway but he stopped "Wait hold on a sec i gotta go grab my books." He slid his backpack off of his shoulders and shoved it to me "When did i become his carrying assistant." i sighed but stood there looking around the place "Hey where are you?!" i shouted making my way to where he headed.

Three older kids rushed past me and they were laughing like a bunch of jackasses "Hey dude im gonna go to classes so see you later-" i turn to my right and saw Frank all wet from head to toes "Holy shit what happened to you?!" He shook his head and was a bit angry "What do you think?" he asked in a bitter tone "Bullies." i whispered deep in thought so thats why those guys left running.

************************

Frank opened the door which lead to our class room and another woman was in the middle of the board writing something "Mr Iero your late again." she glared at him,cant she see that he's all wet?! "I was just showing her around!" "You said that the last time" she clearly didnt care "Eat my shorts." i tried not to laugh and the other students gasped.

"Detention today after school young man." Holy fuck i just got him into detention i bit my lip and was trying to walk to the back of the room without anyone noticing me which failed "And you are?" the teacher furrowed her eyebrows together."Im uh Emily Way?" i said that in a question didnt i "We have fresh meat then.Your lucky Iero we have your girlfriend to have fun with now." Anger began to build inside of me but i kept my mouth shut.

"Quiet! No one is having fun with anyone." The teacher grabbed a book and began to study it with me awkwardly standing there and the stupid students staring at me "Well come up here and tell us a bit about yourself." "Yeah..i'd rather not." This time she closed her book and gave me an evil glare "Mrs Anderson will you let the new kid say that." A girl in pigtails spoke and i quickly sent her a death glare and slid my finger across my neck and she gasped."Alright then sit down." I walked all the way to the back and sat next to Frank who was freezing to death.