Chapter 7 Forever You'll Be Strange..Like Me

"Emily would you stop singing to the Almost Alice soundtrack your driving me insane." I skipped down the streets while singing "I cant help it its so catchy." "Your so obsessed with that movie." The wind and weather feels so nice and relaxing in Fall.I love October so much cause like i said the weathers nice,People are decorating for Halloween,Trick or treating,The fields are filled with pumpkins,The beautiful trees and its leafs changing colors.

I hugged myself to stay cozy "Well what do you wanna do?" Frank stuffed his hands into his hoodie pockets "Well mom wants me to stay and meet one of her friends so ill be pretty busy." He groaned "Oh damn i wanted to go with you to the park or something even if its to walk Pansy and Bender." "Wait who's Bender?" he questioned,i rolled my eyes ive told him like a million times "Its my dog, Frank." He scoffed and shook his head "Who name's a dog Bender" "Oh shut up its a cool name besides my aunt adopted him for me...besides Pansy's a weird name." 

"No its not." he defended and he looked at the other side of the street "Im gonna steal those decorations." i looked to where he was looking and saw a house filled with Halloween decorations."Why? Doesnt your house have enough things on the front." Frank shook his head "No.I need more things." He really doesnt learn does he.

We were in front of his house now and we heard a dog barking "Pansy!" Now he shouted and knelt down to hug his dog "He was waiting for you Frank.Oh hello there Emily" "Hi Mrs.Iero nice seeing you again." "Frank,my friend Margaret has been asking for you go and greet her." "Nah mom maybe next time." "Frank Anthony Iero Jr!! You come inside the house right now young man." She began to scold him and i tried my very best to not laugh.

"Ma dont say my whole name,you know i hate it!" "Well too bad come in." Frank frowned and walked up to the house and entered with Pansy trying to get his attention "Emily dear why dont you join us?" She asked in her usual cheerful voice "No thanks i dont wanna be a bother." "Oh come on we'll talk about lady things." I cringed and gave her a fake smile and blushing and shaking my head too.

"Im kinda busy-" "I know you arent Emily so why not come inside and i'll show you a few pcitires i have of Frankie when he was little." "No!!" Frank suddenly appeared by the door right next to his mom "She's busy mom so she cant come in and i dont want her to see that one picture." "What picture?" i asked curious now "Oh its an old picture when he was little and he's taking a bath." "So ...he's naked then?" She nodded her head "Ma shut up!" It was his turn to blush and tried to hide his face "Okay then." i grinned and went inside the house with Frank grabbing my shoulder and hugging me tight so i wouldnt move.