Chapter 24 My Dearest Mother

Life with my mother has never been easy especially right now since im a teenagwr and we are rebelious no doubt about it but she acts like a child,she would rather spend her money on material things than on her own daughter.Ive seen a few guys come and go with her and she obviously doesnt care if i stay alone.My birthday is coming up in two days and im planning on spending it alone with my horror movies.I took a job at working at Hot Topic and in a nearby grocery store and its been going rather well...

I have a lot of money with me plus i stope two of my moms credit card which is filled with money so i have enough for a living.Its my day off today so i decided to just rest up and watch Texas Chainsaw while that old woman is out "I love this movie." I smile a little as i begin watching it,its the fist one by the way.I was half through the movie when someone spoke.

"Having fun i see? Watching...Jason Vorhees." If she wasnt my mother i would slap her "He looks nothing like Jason! Don't you know anything about horror?" I rest my head on the pillow again and huff already annoyed by her "No and I dont want to.Besides i wished my daughter were more girly than a tomboy." 

"Too bad cause im not gonna change and if you want one than have another daughter." "Yeah like im going to have another pain in my ass." I got up and ran to my room not even caring if i didnt turned off the tv.Why does she always have to be a bitch to me? I sighed and looked down at my phone scrolled down to pictures and saw one of Frank with Pansy and Bender.

I miss him so much cause im very lonely right now,i don't have friends and my mother and i rarely talk its mostly just arguments most of the time.To get my mind off of things i took a shower and drew a couple of pictures and wrote a few songs.I was hungry so i went to the kitchen and prepared one of those crappy but delicious burgers that you just gotta put in the mic.I also did mac n cheese and three sandwiches along with burrito i just did.I was about to take my food with me upstairs when mom spoke.

"Why are you eating that much?" Fucking damn it and I thought i was home alone again.I began to place all the random junk on the plate and responded to her.

"Cause im very hungry besides you don't ever make food."

"Say whatever you want but im gonna go on a date with Ben." Ben? Who the fuck is this Ben anotjer one of her boyfriends.I swear this woman would be happy and win tons of money if she work for that stupid magazine horny guys read which is of course playboy.Ew even the name sounds gross to me.

"Who the fucks Ben?" Mom shot me a glare and called this Ben guy to come into the kitchen.The guy came in and he's like in his late thirties and had brown hair and dark brown eyes "This is Ben.Ben meet my daughter Emi-" "Emilia." I say with a straight face.I won't let this woman tell him my real name.

"Okay Ben i'll be right back." My mom walked up the stairs and I ignored the guy and began to grab a bowl with ice cream ans for some fucking reason he kept staring at me "Whats your age kid?" Fucking pedophile "Not telling you." "Got a boyfriend?" "Im actually a lesbian I don't like guys they are gross." Yeah this is me i always fake telling them im gay so they can just shut up cause i kmow what they want (I actually do say this cause where I live guys only want other things).

"Such a shame." "Well its not cause everyone needs to be different or the world would be boring if everything were the same.So yeah im glad i have a girlfriend." I reply with all the sass i got and god am i sounding a lot like Gerard. "Would you please stop eating so much? Food isnt that cheap besides you're eating like if you were pregnant." Mom glares at me "Yeah right." I shoot a dirty look aling with the guys and showed him the middle finger and ran upstairs.

I hid myself up the stairs and made sure that both of them left and my heart was beating relaly fast.This isnt good i can feel that something is going to happen..to me.I left the food in my room and i ran to the door and locked it since my mom never does and i grabbed a kitchen knife and decided to have it with me.I can tell that this guy is bad news for me,the way he was staring at me.Thats the way every guy stared at me when i was young and still living with my mom.I bet Frank would kick this guys ass along with MCR.Thats how i decided to call all of them.

I suddenly heard the sound of a phone buzzing and saw that my Mom left her phone so I decided to look at the message and it was my aunt.I read the message and it shocked me by what it said.

"I swear sister if you do anything to Emily I will come after you.You know she is relaly dear to me and I can't believe that you lied to her by telling jer that I didn't wanted her in my own house.You were never there for her in her entire life and by the small amount of time she's been here ive seen her relaly happy.If she stays with you longer I bet you'll make her do horrible things,you know what you did to your own husband,you murderer." 

I dropped the phone and began to cry s-she's lied to me all these years then,telling me that Dad left us oh god she relaly did kill him.I didn't even realize that I began to sob and i wanted nothing more than to escape this house cause she will leave me locked up in here.I quickly texted a friend I met at Hot Topic and we've become really close like sisters her name is Hannah and she's been wanting to go to Jersey too so I know I have her back.I texted her and we decided to leave this place in a week,first i need enough money to go and we must plan this so no one knows....

( :/ Again sorry for the delay and im gonna get a Batman tattoo!! And I want to do an MCR one since they saved my life but i don't know which design exactly? Maybe it can be a lyric? I dont know give me your thoughts on one!!)