Chapter 23 Goodbye

"I failed...." 

Thats the only thing that has been repeating inside my head.Right after i said that to everyone i dropped the letter and ran to my house,losing the guys who were following me.Its been exactly 2 weeks since i haven't seem any of them well i have seen Frank he's been the one making me company the scariest thing is that he doesnt know what ive been hiding from him.

"Emily.Why are you so quiet?" I continued looking down at my knees and i began to cry.I must tell him right now he has to know what is going on "Im leaving Jersey." I whispered to him,i felt arms wrap around me and i kept crying "Why are you leaving?" "My parents want me to go back besides my aunt doesnt want me living here cause i didnt make it." "...Well... when are you leaving." I looked up and met his eyes and i quickly felt very sick and sad "In an hour."

"Well lets spend it together then i'll call the guys if you want." "No i just want the two of us." I stopped crying and turned my PS2 on and sat next to Frank "Lets play! besides you said that you would beat me." And thats how we spent the hour,with us laughing and also talking nothing new.The hour went by really fast and it was time to go to the airport,Frank decided to join me and my aunt.And we quickly arrived to the Newark airport (Ive been there tons of times) I grabbed my backpack and my luggage and i was really scared and nervous.

Ive never been away from the guys ever "Its time to go." I look back and heard someone yelling my name "EMILY!!" I looked and saw Gerard,Mikey and Ray running as fast as they could without falling on the slippery floor "You came?!" I said once they stood in front of me "Yeah! Frank called us and we came as fast as we could." 

I smiled wide and we had a group hug "Take care Emily we will really miss you."  "Thanks for coming guys." I waved at them and began walking to security "Emily wait!" Before i turned to look Frank attacked me in a hug and kissed me for the last time "Goodbye Em." He whispered and hugged me once again "Until we see again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Emily would you like to come with us for dinner?" I stare at my Mom who's focused  on her phone while chewing gum and a cigarette on her other hand.How can she live like this everyday she hasnt changed a bit "No i want to stay here." I say as i sat on my bed with my bags on the floor "Alright then i'll be back in an hour." Mom left with her new boyfriend.So now i was home alone normally i would invite Gerard and the rest but im no longer in Jersey.

Now Mom says that i have to either find a job or go again to school,I think i know what i wanna do out im willing to go back to Jersey and do my job there.I neatly placed my clothes on the drawer and locked the door to my room.This looks nothing like my room back over at my aunts place its all a light pink color and Mom changed almost everything damn her for bringing me here but i'll do my best and work while im here and hopefully ill to back and surprise them...