Chapter 22 Collage Here We Come

This chapter dedicated  to AmiliaPond for always voting and writing in every chapter. Please enjoy this one!!

Emily's pov

"This is odd usually im the one missing school." Gerard said mentioning about his brother who didnt came to the last day of school or he's late,no i'll go with the first one.We were all waiting outside the school building and thats when all he teachers started pushing us inside making all of us groan and start walking to our class "Look on the bright side at least we don't have classes today" Ray beamed."So why did we bring our backpacks?" "Because Frank we're suppose to take that exam and see if we can enter collage together so make sure to pick the same one." Gerard spoke to all of us.

"Can you imagine all of us still together." "That'll make studying a lot more fun." We all entered the class which was silent and the teacher eyed us but didnt say a word. "Alright everyone's here now on with the exam-" Before he could finished Mikey came bursting in,almost making the door hit the teachers face "Sorry i overslept." "Late again Mr Way." He locked the door once Mikey entered and he took the seat behind me.

"Your lucky mom didn't wake you up like she does with me." His brother muttered and focused on the papers that were given to us "This is stupid how am i suppose to know the answers to this?!" Frank and Gerard nearly shouted "Shut up and do the test." I sighed and stared down at the sheet of paper on my desk and all the problems are mostly about math.How am i suppose to understand this?! Oh man i must give all i got to pass this test and go to collage with everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How did you guys felt the exam? Easy,hard?" Mikes finally spoke.Of course he was going to ask that he's the smartest one of us "It was a bit hard." Ray first said. "It was the worst fucking exam ever." Gerard next said "Piece of cake!" "What do you mean 'piece of cake?!' You were the first one saying how you didnt understand a thing."

I shout at Frank who looks at me with a boring expression as we walk "Im actually very smart,more than you think i am." He proudly says. "I didn't take it." Bob spoke up. "Why?" "That's right Bob is leaving Jersey with his family." Gerard seemed dissapointed. "Lets make him a goodbye party then." Ray shouted "Yeah that's be awesome besides he's leaving tomorrow." "Its settled then.The oarty will be tonight...by the way how did you two spend your week." Gerard said with now a clearly perverted face.

"Thats non of your business Gerard." I look away from him and try to hide my face "Actually we ha-" "Shut up!" "What Frank already had...that? How come he could and we havent?! He's the youngest one of fucks sake!" Gee began to shake Mikey's shoulder violently "You tell me Gerard." Mikey and I spoke two days and everything turned out well.I finally told him that it would be weird for us to be together and that we'll remain just close friends.Well im just glad that everything went back to normal.

<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

I saw a few kids our age dancing,smoking and getting very drunk and i don't know how Gee could even make this party...Oh yeah his parents went over to his aunts place and told Gee to clean up everything before they arrived,the second rule was for Gee to not get drink especially Mikey.All of us walked outside the house and stood in a circle and had in our hands the moment we have all been waiting for.

"What if we don't get into collage?" "We will Ray just think positive" Gerard's hand were shaking and we all opened the envelope reading what it said "I made it!!" Gerard shouted and kissed Mikey who just patted his back "I did to brother." "Holy shit i made it! Fuck yeah in your face Gerard." I sighn shaking my head at Frank who was now just showing off "Well i did pass also." Ray smiled and Bob congradulated them "What does your say,Emily?" I look up at them "I-i failed..."