Chapter 6 Caught In The Spotlight

I sang the song and the teacher stood up clapping and Frank also but Mandy wasnt i looked to my left and saw her shooting daggers at me "You definitely have the part Emily." The teacher spoke and the other kids also clapped who are in the play also "Yes." i whispered to myself and walked off the stage "That was great Emily,i didnt know you could sing that good.besides you look cute in that dress too." Did he just say that?

"Oh uhh thanks." i tried my best to not blush which failed "This isnt over Way." Mandy passed right next to me "You know you better be careful with her.shes quite serious with getting revenge." "Too bad then cause im also serious on that..."

**********************

I was reading a few pages from a book and drinking my coffee since today our teacher Mr Smith was away so we had a substitute teacher and the only assignment was to read 5 pages from our science class i felt something hit my shoulder and saw a piece of paper fall to the floor,i picked it up and it said Hey,Mandy Hasnt Taken Her Eyes Off You.

I looked back at Frank who was tilting his head to his left i looked at the desk by the window and saw Mandy just staring at me while chewing her pencil "Shes staring at me.Thats super weird." i mouthed "I know." he said back. I raised my hand and Mr Peterson looked at me "Whats wrong." "Can i go to the bathroom." i asked.He nodded his head and i shut my book and quickly ran to do my business.

While i was making my way back to the class the school's alarm sounded making my ears almost bleed and Mandy came running outside of the room along with the other kids "She did it!" I furrowed my eyebrows confused and looked at Frank also confused "So she's the one who turned it on." Wait what?! shes saying that i turned the school's fire alarm on?

"Emily what you did is stupid and its not funny at all a fire alarm is a serious thing what were you thinking?!" I glared right at her and she stuck her tongue out "What the fuck? She didnt even do it." "Language Mr.Iero." The teacher warned him "He's right i didnt even turn the damn alarm on." "You were the only one who was outside right?" "Well i guess but-" "No buts Mrs.Way.Your out of the play Mrs.Simmons will replace you." "Whatever i didnt even wanted to be in the play!" i stood up and ran out the door.

Frank's pov

"Fuck this school!! Fuck them!" Emily began to kick the lockers furious "Emily its not the end of the world." I tried telling her but she completely ignores me "Okay.Ignore me all you want then." I raise my hands up in defense and start walking away "Dont you dare leave me here alone." i smirk and face her again "You know i have a plan." "What is it?" she spoke finally interested.

I told her the plan and we have two days to make the teachers believe that Emily wasnt responsible for turning on the fire alarm "I still cant believe it." She looked at the picture i took of Mandy doing it later when i caught her turning it off "Yeah she really is a bitch." She gave me my phone back and i saved it in my back pocket "Well can we at least get my mind off of it and i dont know go to Hot Topic." "You read my mind Em's." 

"So are you sure its gonna work."Emily questioned while looking at a few Nightmare Before Christmas merch "Yeah remember that old woman told you that if you didnt make it you'll be the costume designer.so that means that your still in the play." "Your right." She showed me a black and whote stripped sweater with Jack and Sally in the front and i nodded "You should totally buy it." 

"Hmm,hey arent you buying anything." We walked up to the cash register and she paid for it "Nah i own like ever merch from that film.The only thing i need to buy is a dress for Pansy." She laughed and we walked to the next store "A dress? Isnt he a male pup?" "So?" "Never mind Frank." She laughed and we began to look at some costumes for the little guy.