Chapter 30 The Aftermath Is Secondary

Emily's pov

"CAN SOMEBODY JUST KILL ME ALREADY!!"

I screamed in pain.Damn it why me? Why am i in labor right now?! This has gotta be the worst pain i have ever experienced in my life. "Come on Emily.You can do it." I grabbed Frank's hoodie pulling him closer "I blame you for this Frank!" I screamed again and held his hand tight.

"Alright,Emily. I need you to push one more time.Okay?" The doctor said looking up at me,i nodded my head and did what he told me to do.I'm pretty sure the guys can hear my pain and Frank's parents too.Let's say that when his mother found out i was pregnant she freaked out.But she told me that she would help me with the baby. The guys left collage and have been touring around Jersey,their first album is finally out. And in a month they'll be touring around the U.S meaning that i'll be alone raising my baby for a while.

Soon I heard a baby crying and i smiled once I saw my baby all wrapped up in a blue blanket. "It's a boy." The nurse came over and gently placed the baby next to me "Frank look! We're finally parents!" I smiled wide and kissed my babies head. Frank carefully placed the baby on his lap and smiled too. "Whoa. I never thought i would be a Dad at 19." He jokes. I rested my head on his shoulder "Congratulations you two." 

We thanked the doctor and nurse and they left us alone in the room while they took our son to check him all up. "Want me to call the boys?" I nodded my head but before he could exit the room.I hissed and placed my hand on my stomach "It hurts! Frank go and call the doctor quick!" I shout.He ran outside and came in with the doctor again "What's the problem?" 

"How should i know?!" He came and checked up on me "Looks like there's another baby left." "WHAT?!" Frank and I yelled. "Emily i need you to stay calm and do as i say." I started to cry and nodded my head. I breathed in and out and did what he said. I rested my head against the pillow once the pain stopped. "Doctor whats wrong?" Frank looked over to him and I did too.

"Umm i'll be right back." He left with the baby. "What the hell happened? Where did he take my baby?" I sat up and winced again "No Emily stay still!" I'll be right back." He gave me a worried look and left the room. Did my baby just?....no that's not possible.

After what seemed like eternity Frank came back alone with the doctor and the nurse they came back in with my baby,but the other one wasn't there."Where is my other baby? Frank?" I looked over to him,but he was crying. "Emily.Right now your other baby is in intensive care and we don't know if she will live." It's a girl then i had twins. I hid my face wi my hands ans started to cry.

<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

"Is she alright?"

"Doesn't seem like she is Gee." 

The guys came over and entered the room while i was 'asleep' listening to their coversation. "Oh honey. I hope nothing else bad happens." I could tell Linda was crying,while hugging her son. "Where's the other fella?" "He's asleep." 

"Frank what do you think might happen if..you know..." That's Ray talking."Yeah.What do you think might happen." Bob and Mikey both said. "I don't know...I don't want my other kid to die." "I feel so bad for Emily." His Dad came over and placed something next to me. "Thanks for coming guys." "You sure you don't want us to stay?"