Chapter 21 The World Is Ugly

Okay guys i changed a few things i remember saying that everyone in the band are in different grades but i'll switch it up for a couple of reasons.Just wanted to say that oh and thanks for all the votes and people who have commented this chapter is for all of you!

Emily's pov

"Its freezing cold." I whisper to Frank who's holding me tight "I am too,but its our fault that we decided to have sex in the tree house." I chuckle and stared at his beautiful hazel eyes that looks like a greenish color now "You know we're just a week away from graduating high school." I spoke and played with his now short hair "I know." He looked at the necklace he gave me thats a red heart."Hopefully we'll be in the same school." "Maybe we will."

These couple of days have felt like eternity which is how i really want to spend the rest of my days "Emily will you stay with me forever no matter what?" Forever really is a strong word and it means living with that person for the rest of your life,do i really want to spend the rest of my life with Frank?..."Yes i want to." He took my hand and smiled "Then i promise to you that we will get married and we'll live somewhere safe,just the two of us." Well that might take a while considering we are heading to collage.

I don't want this weekend to end,school is ending and another chapter in our lives is beginning.It saddens and hurts me that we are getting older and we won't be able to do the things we used to do.I don't want to grow up meaning that you should really mature and work for a living.The world is ugly and it can be a hateful place. "What if we don't make it?" I say without looking at him "Well we will just have to find a way to be together."

I shake my head "I wasn't referring to that...what i meant was..what if we really don't end up together?" "I assure you that we will stay together." He said staring at the tattoo on my wrist which had his name and a heart next to it "Okay." I turned my back and rested my head against the pillow and rested up a bit.

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Rise and shine kiddos!" We heard the sound gun shots and we both shot up from bed and Frank looked over and saw his Dad "The fuck are you doing?! Its like 8 o clock old man!" "Its 9 Frank! Besides you slept enough and don't think that i don't know what happened up there." I roll my eyes and held onto the blanket "What?! You heard!" "If i heard? You two were like wild animals reminds when when you-" "Just shut up i don't wanna hear it."

Frank began to dress up and left me alone so i could get ready just one day and we're out to the city again.I got dressed in my usual outfit and headed inside and said hi to his Dad "Im surprised Frank hasn't gotten you pregnant yet." We both stopped eating our cereal and glanced at each other then continued "You know by how much you two have been having your 'fun' as horny teenagers." I swear ive never met someone so straight forward and doesnt give a fuck like Frank's Dad.

"Dad will you please stop its embarrassing." "Don't worry I won't tell your mom or anyone else...well i did tell my Dad about it." I face palmed."Eat up kids you never know when you might need food in your system especially meat." "You know i don't eat meat." Frank says chewing his food and his Dad tried not to laugh for some reason "Son,You're eating meat right now." Frank looked down at his plate and saw that his Dad hid the meat so he wouldnt see it "Oh my god." "Eww." I looked away as Frank puked on the floor.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>

"Alright operation get Frank and his Dad together is about to commence."I really am crazy,im talking to myself.I hid behind a tree and watched Frank and his father not exactly talking.I began to write a few good plans i had and picked one which will have to wait for the bonfire tonight.The night came by like super quick and the three of us were sitting around the fire "I always wanted to have a father like you mr Iero." Im the first the speak and the two sat up i swear these two do look alike.

"Why thank you Emily that means a lot." He smiles warmly at me "I can tell how much you and Frank used to hang out when he was young,i did too a few times with my own dad.He used to take me to the park or when the circus was in town he even bought me dolls then we would both play with them.I really had a nice time with him..Say whats the funniest experience you had with your son?" "I have tons but i have one when we went to a carnival and Frank was scared of a couple of clowns." Frank chuckled and joined in "Thats right i remember thats the first time i was scared of spiders also."

"Yep you came crying to me when you tough it bit you so i took you to play ball and you won that teddy bear you carry around." "Yeah cause that brings me a lot of memories besides i won that cause i hit one of the guys that didnt wanted to give it to me." "Haha yeah he quickly gave it to you after that." I smiled to myself mission is a success "I'll be right back." I said walking back inside which i was just going to spy on them.

I stopped and looked back to see them hugging now "Aww...mission was a success." I took a picture of them thanks to me the both of them have finally become friends again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I combed my short hair and the door to the room opened "I see your father and you are finally friends again." I smile and sit on the bed and my bags were all packed."Yep we are and its thanks to you." He smirks "What..i didnt do anything." "Don't play dumb you smartypants it was all your idea." I giggle and nod my head "It was mine indeed." "Well then i'll show you my gratitude then." He came closer and kissed me deeply and i of course returned it "Today is our last night here so lets make the best of it." He continued to kiss me and i flipped him over so i was on top "I'll be in charge this time." I grin and started undressing him and lets say we really had a night.....