Chapter 17 Jealousy

Sorry guys i just saw the last chapter i published and realized that the other half of what i wrote wasnt publish D: Stupid wattpad! I'll try and write the rest right now.

"Ao what song do you think they might sing first?" "American Idiot." They both responded as we began to listen to some Green Day now "Don't you think it might be a bit cool of you guys started to write your own songs?" I suggest them "Thats a bit hard." "Not if you try." "I agree with Emily i think it wont be that bad." Mikey replied with a smile.

"I feel bad for Gerard not coming." I look over to Mikey who just shrugs his shoulders "I think its nice to be away from him for a while." "I thought you'd miss him." Frank laughs "Why would I?" "Cause you two are brothers." "And?" "And i assume that you might miss him.I don't know man im an only kid." "I am one too you know." I join in,after i said that they both stayed quiet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whoa thats the best concert ive been to!!" I laugh as i held onto Frank's hand as we walked inside his car with Mikey following us "Yeah that was amazing." Mikey joined in "Did you see Frank he was so nervous to meet Billie?" I smile "Yeah whatever." Frank held onto his album that Billie signed and now he was happy.

Right after we got inside the car i insisted in stopping by Pizza Hut and just have something to eat which is gonna be my treat "Lets order everything's thats on the menu." "Im surprised that your not fat yet." Frank joked as he wrapped and arm around my shoulders kissing my cheek and i knew that Mikey was a bit jealous.

"I heard that theirs gonna be a Fall Out Boy concert in a month and i wanna invite you Emily." Mikey suddenly spoke and looked at me with hope in his eyes "I'd like that." I smile at him "Mikey I wont let you take her." I can sense that this wont go well "What do you mean? I can take Emily i mean she's my best friend and I want to repay her for what she's done."

I stayed quite and continued listen to these two almost yell at each other I didnt have the courage to talk so i just finished the slice of pizza i was eating and walked outside of the restaurant leaving those two inside probably still having their little conversation.