Chapter 10 The Last Snow

"There really are a lot of people outside today." I said while walking next to Frank.Today it finally snowed so that meant one thing to play in the snow so i wore the warmest clothes i have.Black skinny jeans with black warm boots,my purple mittens and a scarf along with two t shirts and a knee high lengh coat which is also black.A lot of kids were laughing and playing a snow ball fight "Hey we should make a snowman!" I tugged onto Frank's sleeves.

"I dont get why you love winter so much its too cold." "I love it even more cause it reminds me of Edward Scissorhands." "You do know that snow falls from the sky right? Edward doesnt make it" "Oh shut up" I smiled warmly and started making a huge snow ball and Frank and helping me with the other one and someone caught my attention.

I looked over to my right and saw a guy with glasses sitting down next to another guy who was drawing i think? I mean if you wanna draw something you gotta go inside cause drawing outside in the winter is a pain well for me cause you know by the wind too."Hey i like your drawing." I smiled approaching them and they both met my gaze "T-thanks." the other guy with glasses nodded his head i didnt know what else to say but i continued.

"Wait is that Batman your drawing?" i asked amused "Batman?!" I heard Frank come next to me excited "Yeah i-i like to draw superheroes." "Mhmm we love comic books." "No way we also love them." Frank came closer and we sat next to them while making more conversation.

"You guys really are cool." I said "Thanks." The guy who was drawing said "My name's Gerard Way and this is my younger brother Michael but you can call him Mikey." "Cool names well-" "My names Frank Iero and she Emily Way." I gave a Frank a why did you say my name i was gonna say it face.

"Wait your second name is Way?" Mikey said stuffed his hands in his pocket "Yeah its also Way which think is funny." I laughed a bit. 

"Well my complete name is Emily Helen Way.You sure we aren't relatives?" I ask the guys.

"Whoa awesome name and no I don't think we are." Gerard says.

"Well...i'm glad we met each other. Mikey nodded his head.

"Since we have a lot jn common why don't we buy some coffee and get to know each other?" Gee asks us. We all agreed to go and I can tell we'll be great friends,