Chapter 16 Three Of Us?

"Hello Frankie." I hug him from behind "Emily you scared me!" He sighs and pats my head I look up and see the guys smirking at us exept for Mikey "Finally she came,what took you so long." I stand next to Frank and explain to them "Well firs i couldnt sleep at all cause I swear i heard something downstairs it was like midnight so every now and then I could wlak down and see if someone was there and i was scared-" "Havent you seen scary movies? If i were you I wouldnt leave the room."

"Yeah.Why were you even scared?" "Because Frank I spent the day watching scary movies" He shook his head "Well why did you come running then?" "Thought you'd never ask." I grabbed my backpack and opened the first pocket and held my two precious tickets.

"LOOK!! I have tickets so we can both go." "Oh yeah who are we going to see." "One of our favorite bands..GREEN DAY!!" I shout "No fucking way!" He grabbed the tickets from me and looked at them "Holy shit we're going to see them live and maybe we can meet Billie Joe." Now he started to fanboy about Green Day.

"I have mine ticket too." Mikey held up a ticket while keeping a straight face.My mouth fell open as Gerard did too "MIKEY?! Why didnt you tell me this before I wanted to go." Gerard cried "Why didnt you buy me a ticket,im your brother." "Yeah but you dont work...So can I tag along with you guys?" Mikey asked us.

"Yeah sure man." I looked back at Frank and Mikey who had a glare on each other "Aha okay well lets get ready the drive is about two hours long." I said my goodbyes with the other boys while I walked along with Frank hand in hand and Mikey behind us.We both got inside Frank's car and we were now our way to see Green Day live!! I called my aunt and told her and she was cool with it also Frank called his mom and Mikey well i have no idea.

While Frank was driving we were listening to music but neither of us talked so I decided to be the first "So guys what should we play for the talent show?" "We're gonna play?" "Yes Mikey so what can we sing?" "Dont know maybe Black Flag." "Remember that Gerard is tchinally the groups leader so i guess he'll choose." I remembered him.

"Oh yeah.Can you imagine Gerard saying that we're singing and original song." Frank joked and I just wish Gerard doesnd do it cause he can be pretty sure of what he's doing .