Chapter 15 The Valentines Day Prom

"Theres a prom coming up?" I stare at the announcement and see tons of papers too all over the halls and inside the classes "Yeah itll be fun...nah i kidding those things suck,but i beg you like them." Gerard crosses his arms and leans over to read the paper again "You going?" "No way i'd rather stay inside my room playing videogames" 

"Come on Emily.Honestly I dont think its that bad besides a little fun wont hurt.You have to to." He nudges me "Im not sure,i dont even have a dress less a guy to go with." "How about I go with you as a friend?" I raise and eyebrow at him "What? Or you can go with Mikey?" "No Mikey doesnt like those kinds of things." I say not sure at what im saying at all.

"You're right besides Mikey will probably be busy. Dont know i'll ask him then." "Alright.." "How about you go with Frank?" "Frank? You gotta be kidding me Gee." "Im not I mean i dont know.." I ignore Gerard and we both begin to walk towards the end of the hall "Oh wait up a sec I gotta grab a book from my locker." Gerard nodded his head and walked over with me.I entered the combination and once I opened it tons of red and pink papers fell.

"What the hell is this?!" I shout i turn to see Gerard trying not to laugh at me staring down at the pile of heart shaped papers "Who are these from anyway?" I pick up a pink heart with glitter around which read.

I Love You 

What Can I Say

You Are My Whole Life

Each And Every Day

I furrowed my eyebrows confused by all of this I picked up another paper this one a light purple one and this one said.

Roses Are Red

Violets Are Blue

Love Never Crossed My Mind

Until The Day I Met You

I couldnt help but smile at this one "From who's is it?" Gerard peeked "No clue but its really cute,I like it.No one has ever sent me a Valentines Day card or poem." I smile a little.I sighed and picked the rest of the things alone with the roses that were placed inside "Wanna come to my place and figure out who sent me these?" "Sure i have nothing else to do,lets go." 

I followed Gerard to his car and we quickly arrived to my house so now we were sitting on the couch flipping through the love letters "Who ever sent these is really in love with you." "By any chance you dont know who the person is right?" Gerard didnt spoke and looked at the cards again "Gerard-" "Emily.I swear on my fucking life that I dont know who placed these inside your locker" I groan already frustrated by all of this.

"I dont get why suddenly the school decides to make this stupid prom-" "Emily can you please shut up..come on im taking you somewhere." He grabbed my hand and pulled me up "Where are you taking me." "To buy you your dress." 

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Which one is better this one or this one?" I hold up to dresses one red one blue "I like the red one but which ever one you like." "Hmm i think i like the blue one better." I stare at the short blue dress which is a bit puffy and its also black.my two favorite colors.Gerard snatched the dress from me and went to pay for it "Gerard you didnt had to pay for it." I say as we walk out of Hot Topic.