Chapter 29 The Future Is Bulletproof

Gerard's pov

Almost a week went by since Frank suddenly disappeared and i've been losing my mind.What if Emily comes back before he does? She'll kill me without thinking about it twice. "School's been boring without him." Ray says,yawning and writing down a few things on the board. "Mister Way." I look up and saw the teacher glaring at me. "Why aren't you writing this down."

"Cause I don't want to.Besides my friend is out there somewhere and you guys won't let me go out and fucking find him!" "Mister Way! Language. Write this down or you'll be suspended." I scoff and grabbed my bags "Fine by me." 

I walked out of the classroom and was about to lose myself that's when Mikey called me "Gerard! You need to come back in." I bite my lip and met his eyes. "I won't Mikey,he needs our help besides being in there,won't help us in finding him faster." 

Mikey sighed and walked closer. "Gee...you just gotta see this."

He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and showed me something,which seems like a news."Why are you showing me this." "Just shut up and look." He pressed play and a reporter began to tell a story about a woman stabbing a girl our age and her friends finding her almost dying.And the woman is in a  psychiatric hospital with her boyfriend in jail. I looked at Mikey "Yeah..I have a feeling that the girl who got stabbed is Emily."

He looked up at me and i saw that he tried his best to not start crying. "N-no that...t-that can't be our cousin." I started to get angry and kicked a locker "That's not her Mikey! It can't be! Emily is a strong girl." Guess i broke down and started crying cause Mikey came over and hugged me.

"Gerard! Look." Bob said with Ray following him.They came over and motioned for me to look up and i saw Frank. "Frankie!" I went over and hugged him real tight with the guys too. Before he spoke i punched him "What the FUCK man?!" He held his cheek and glared at me. 

"Where the hell were you?"

"Yeah! We were worried sick."

"You never called us back or replied our texts."

We began asking him tons of questions. "Alright stop! I suddenly 'disappeared' cause i was sick of waiting for Emily besides it looks like her mother is in a hospital now with that Clara girl who helped her to kill a girl.besides Mom found me and took me home and grounded me."

I tried my best to not laugh since he's 18 and his mom still grounds him.Alright i gotta tell him "Frank.the girl who they 'killed' is rumored to be Emily." "What?" "Y-yeah man." Oh god oh god he's crying what should I do? "H-hey it'll be okay." Try not to cry Gee,you can do it! 

"How you expect me to calm down?!" Oh man he's definitely crying now. I looked over to Mikey begging for him to help me shook his head and sat in a corner crying also. "You're right! Everything's not okay!" I broke down and cried next to him.

"What do you mean it's not okay?"...Wait that voice...

Emily's pov

"What do you mean it's not okay?"

I ask the boys who are crying like little kids."Emily!!" They all smiled and came over and hugged me "We missed you so much." I started laughing once Frank wouldn't let go of me and attacked me with kisses."W-we thought you were..dead..."

"I didn't!" Gee rolled his eyes once Frank said that "He was the first one to cry." I giggled and smiled at him "Well at least when i DO die..people will cry for me...I'm so so sorry i never had the chance to call you guys.It's been real hard these couple of months. So how's the band?!"

"Perfect!"

"We finally released our first album! Well a day before this guy ran away.'

"I thought you were gone,i missed you a lot" Mikey came over and hugged me tight. "I missed you too..." Gerard began telling me how Frank cried for me when i was away and how they felt too."Emily.I heard the news of your mother..you know..what she did to you Dad." I nodded my head and he continued.

"And how she said that your aunt didn't wanted you in her home and.." "The principal said that you were accepted here!" Gee frowned at Frank who said that."W-wait...I got accepted to this collage." I ask and they all shook their heads. "Whoa i can't believe it!"

"Mhm and now you'll be stuck with me!" Frank said with a big smile and hugged me once again. I sighed and smiled a little "I don't think they'll accept me here now anyway."

The guys look confused "Yeah you still can." I shake my head "No you don't understa-" "Then if they don't accept her we'll convince the old man." "Yeah!" "Yep she has to be here." The guys began to talk and talk and wouldn't let me finish.

"YOU GUYS!!" 

I shouted.they all stopped talking and looked over to me as i stuffed my hands on my oversized hoodie "What?" "I won't be able to attend collage cause...i'm pregnant..." I say with a huge smile,the guys looked even more confused. I unzipped my hoodie and showed them my belly. "What the FUCK?!" 

"When did that happen?!" Ray pointed at me.I pointed to Frank and smiled "Why don't you ask him?" They all turn and saw him."Frank?" Bob asked not believing in what i just said. "So i-im gonna be a father? I'M GONNA BE A DAD!!" He grinned and held me tight and kissed me. 

"Oh god..when did it happen?" Gee said hiding his face. "The first time i guess." I say a bit ashamed "I'm sure that this baby will have an amazing punk rock Dad and i'll take good care of him." I say meeting Frank's eyes."Well shit." Ray says with a sigh.

"How month is our baby?" 

"About three months now almost four.By the way guys I want you to meet my friends Rose and Lindsey." The girls came over and introduced themselves.Mikey seemed to like Rose and her personality and Gerard well i'm sure he really likes Lindsey.Now all that's left is to wait for this baby to be born and see how these guys will change the future for kids..