part 9 : where are you Carmilla !!

But there was nothing unusual in Carmilla's room expect for the broken door.

'Perhaps the men frightened her when they broke down the door" one of the servants said .

'Of course she could not come out while the men where here "the others agreed .

"Carmilla '.I said ,I was almost crying "if you are hiding, please come out now . It was a good joke, but that is enough".

The room was silent, by now I knew that she was not in the bedroom.....

'What happened? I can't understand it?? " I said to the others.

Everything is locked, nobody can get in. Nobody can get out But she is not here!!! An old servant once talked about secret doors and secret rooms in the castle, perhaps she has found one of them ?!

It was now four o'clock in the morning .my father was told everyone in the house joined in the search, ,
we looked in every corner of every room .

Nothing!!! CARMILLA could not be found ..

'We must search the river " my father said "and we must search the forest:".

My father's face was grey _he looked very old to me !.
Perhaps he was thinking about Carmilla's mother ,
'Don't worry, father' I said '' I am sure we will find her , I promise '.
'
'
'
'
'
'
I went upstairs to Carmilla's bedroom and there she was !!!!!
She was standing in front of her mirror and talking with herself !
I could not believe my eyes .

'CARMILLA' I cried .

She turned quickly and came towards me silently. She looked frightened, I ran to the top of the stairs to call my father , then I ran back to Carmilla .

""Dear Carmilla" I said ' where have you been? How did you get back?"'

'Last night was the strangest night ' she said .

'Please, Carmilla you must tell me everything 'I said .

She said ' I went to bed as usual last night, it was after two o'clock when I went to ........
.
.
.
...
.
.
.
.
.
...
..
..
.
.
....
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Hey guys !! :D
How was this part ?
So sorry for updating late :( but my school started and I have exams -____-

But please vote and comments in last part there was nit much vote and comments :\
So I hope you enjoyed and wish you all the best <3

Love u all :*