part 11: our journey

'You talked about sharp needles in your neck, , Does your neck still hurts"?? Said the doctor .

"No' I said .

"My dear young lady ,, there are just two very small blue circles .They are nothing !
And now what shall we do ??' He continued, returning to my father .

'Is there any danger?'" I asked, my voice was shaking .

'"I don't think so , I am sure you will soon get better" doctor said .

'Madame" he looked at Madame perrodon .'" My young friend is not well . Her illness is not serious but we must look after her . Please do not leave Miss Laura alone for one minute. Not one minute !! "

'"But what is wrong with her?'" Asked Madame perrodon.

'I will explain later , and I know you will follow my orders'

"Of course Doctor "' She said .

'As you know another young lady is staying with us ,, I think she is suffering from the same illness as my daughter .. she seems much stronger than Laura , but I would like you to look at her "my father said to the Doctor .

'Yes I'll do that ,, I'll return at seven " said the Doctor.

-
-
-
Finally the doctor left, I watched him jump up on his horse and ride away into the forest .at the same time the postman Camed with a bag of letters ,, my father returned to the library about half an hour later , he held a letter out to me.

'This letter has come from General Spielsdorf . It has taken more than a week to reach us .. He is on his way -he may arrive today or tomorrow "
my father usually loved having guests. And he specially enjoyed the General , But he didn't look pleased now !
There was something wrong ....

'Something is worrying you ?" I asked

'Everything is fine ' he said ..
His words said one thing , and his face said another ,

'Father , tell me this , Does the doctor think I am very ill ? ' I said

' no , he thinks you will soon be completely well again, you just need some rest .. But General is not coming at a good time .
You are not well enough for guests "' he said .

' But what Does Doctor think is wrong with me ? " I asked again

'Nothing , Do not ask me all these questions "' he said .

I was surprised by the Coldness of his words, But he didn't mean to shout at me ,,,, when he saw my hurt face he kissed me .

'"I will tell you in a day or two ,, now , Some good news . Iam going on a visit to *Karstein*you remember my mother's family were KARSTEINS *. And you andMadame perrodon are coming with me . The carriage will be ready at twelve .
I have to see priest there , and you can enjoy the pretty drive .

We started our journey at midday , the road to Karstein follows the hills , turning through beautiful, natural woods.

We suddenly met our old friend General . He was on horseback.

-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-

-

-
Heyyyy
I know It was short but I'm so busy and having exams
Wish me good luck :)

I'll update new parts every Friday& Saturday ;)

I'm trying to write another story So would you like it be in which languages : [ENGLISH ____ OR ___ARABIC ]??? Just tell me please !!?

And hope u enjoyed this part don't forget to vote and comments.& share it with your friends .....

Love u all <3
Wish u all the best :)