Part 16

'The Karnstiens were a bad family. Their history is covered in blood and even death doesn't kill them ,, There's the Karnstein's little church , down there" The General said .

He pointed to the walls of a grey building below .The sound of an Axe came up to us from some trees next to the little church .
'It's the woodcutter ,, He is cutting trees around the church .perhaps he knows the history of the Karsteins and can show me the grave of Mircalla "'.he said .

""We have a picture of Mircalla ,, would you like to see it ?? "Asked my father .

"I don't need to see picture of her,, I believe I have seen her mother " said the General.

"' what???! She died more than a hundred years ago!! My father said .

"'I believe she is still alive " General said .

"'General!! What are you saying ?" Said my father.

By now we had reached the little church. We passed through a large stone doorway and went inside . I say 'inside' , but there was only half a roof . Tall trees covered the other half..

"Mircalla has taken many lives, , now I'm going to take hers" said the old man.

"What do you mean?" Cried my father.

"'I'm going to cut off the monster's head ' he shouted .
His face was red and angry , and he waved his arms above his head.

"Cut off her head?" Said my father.

"Yes, with an axe "cried the General, his voice and body shaking.
He came towards me and took my arms .
"Please, sit here " He showed me a broken grave ."I'll finish my story in a few sentences ".