part 10 : An illness with No name

When I went to sleep The bedroom door was locked on the inside . The windows were closed . I slept deeply and I do not remember any dreams ..

But I have just woken up on a sofa in my dressing room ,
How did I get there??
There doors were open !!
And look at the bedroom door! Someone has broken in !!
Did I sleep through all that noise?usually the smallest noise wakes me up !
By the time my father and a number of servants were in the room,,, Everybody was very pleased to find Carmilla alive and safe ....

They all asked questions and she asked ,,,

My father sat next to Carmilla on the sofa and took her hand .
'My dear, can I ask you a question ??' Said my father

"Of course , but I can't tell you anything about my life " Carmilla said

'My dear child , im not going to ask you about your life , Here is my question : Have you ever walked in your sleep??

'No , well , not since I was very young " she said .

'Ahh , but you did walk in your sleep last night " my father said

"But how??! ' I said .

'Well that what has happened ,, you got up in your sleep and unlocked the door , you took the key with you and went into one of the twenty _five rooms on the floor ,, and we still had many rooms to search . And when everybody was looking for her in the garden she left her hiding place while she wss still sleep , then

She went to the bedroom and laying on the sofa ..." my father said .

Carmilla looked beautiful, her perfect skin and her mouth was bright red ...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The night passed quietly , in the morning , I was talking to Mdame perrodon in my bedroom when I saw someone in the Castle gates ,, it was the doctor ..!

I thought he came to look Carmilla but it was for me !!

Madame perrodon and I went down to the library. My father and the Doctor , with his white hair and glasses , were waiting there for me ..
He smiled when I came into the room but when I came closer . When he saw the dark shadows under my eyes his smile disappeared !! He took me to one of the rooms and we sat down together ...

As I told my story , he grew very serious, I described the black shapes in my dreams , the feeling of sharp needles in my neck ..

'You are very pale my child , you lost your usual colour !!'

"I feel weak' I explained ""but I don't feel ill , I'm sure I can easily get stronger again ' .

'When these sharp needles go into your neck , how do you feel ?"

'Very strange ,, I feel excited, I feel that I'm trying to walk across a very fast-moving ,, ice-cold river !!! " I said .

.
.
.
Then my father camed ,,, their conversation seemed heated, they spoke in low voices so we couldn't hear ,,, my father looked worried ,,

'Laura , dear , come here for a minute "" my father said ,

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
,..
.
.
.
,),
.
. Hey guysss
Hope like it