The Start

Yn P.O.V

You wake up at the hotel you've been staying at and get dressed. You put on a Chicago Bulls sweatshirt , some acid washed high-waisted shorts and some Infrared Jordan 11's.

You checked out of the hotel and went to put all of your stuff into your car. You got inside the car and drove to your destination. In about 15 minutes you arrived to this massive house.You got out of the car with your stuff , walked up to this grand white door with a what looked like real gold door knob you rung the doorbell. Within 3 seconds someone opened the door.

"Hi" Yn said.

"Hello , you must be Yn" This fine caramel boy , tall with the most perfect teeth ever wearing no shirt and some sweats with tattoos all over his arms and chest. "Im August" he said smiling.

"Nice to meet you August." You smiled back.

A tall light skinned boy with hella tattoos and also no shirt and some sweats came to the door.

"Who's the beauty?" He said making me blush.

"This is Yn , the new housekeeper. Yn this is Chris." August introduced.

"Hello Chris." You said

"Hi Yn." Chris smiled at you.

August signaled you to come in. You took in this massive house. The kitchen had marble floors and glass dining tables. The living room had what seemed like and 100 inch flat screened t.v. hanging on the wall.

"Me and Chris will carry all your bags up to your room." August said.

"Can I come see it?" You said.

"Of course." August said.

Your mouth dropped instantly. Your bed was huge and you had this dresser with a grand mirror , your closet was huge , walk-in type. Your bathroom was huge with a wide counter , you thought it was perfect for all your beauty supplies.

"Do you like it?" Aug asked.

"I love it!" You said smiling hard

You and Aug started laughing looking into each others eyes , you have beautiful light brown eyes. Then Chris came in.

"Damn what do you have in here!." He was real-deal sweating. You and Aug laughed."And I could've sworn you said WE will get your bags."

"Yeah my bad lets go." Aug said still laughing.

You went downstairs and watched some Netflix.They put everything up for you so you was just chillin then they came downstairs.

"Well Yn im kinda hungry." Chris said

"As always." Aug mumbled very low but I could still her him.

"Stfu up you always sneak dissin bihh." Chris said making me laugh.

"Well what do you guys want?" You asked.

"Taco salad!" Aug said like a 9-year-old child.

"Ooooh Yeaaa!" Chris said like a child also. You laughed.

"Lol ok Taco Salad it is." You said "Dinner should be ready in 45 mins."

You finished cooking and set the table. You didnt know what toppings they liked so you just made a sort of topping bar.

"OK BOYS , DINNER IS READY!" You yelled.

They ran downstairs like monkeys.

"This smells good Yn." Aug said sitting down

Chris had already dug in like he hadnt ate in years. "It tastes amaizing!"

You laughed and was in awe. "Thanks Chris."

Dinnertime was over. Aug took a shower and so did Chris. You decided to wash up all the pots , pans and plates. You turned around to see Aug there not knowing that he was watching your every move for about 5 mins.You jumped.

"Woaah Aug you just scared the mess outta me." You said.

"Sorry just watching how you operated." He said like he had just got caught in the act and smiled.

"Well you dont have to worry about me."

"I see". We both laughed and then he seen my dimples.

"Woaah your dimples are deep asf , i love that."

You blushed. "Haha thanks Aug."

"So do you have a boyfriend Yn?" Aug asked

"Nope" You said popping the P.

"What is a girls as fine as you doing single?" He said shocked because he just knew you was taken.

"Haha idk I guess I just havent found the one." You said with an welp look. "Im gonna go take a shower." You said and went up to your room. All you could think about in the shower was Aug.

Are you catchin feelins?

Do you like Aug?

Does Aug like you?

See what will happen next.

Like/Comment/Share<3