BOOM

Yn Pov

We drove for what felt like forever! We Finally got there. When we pulled up I couldn't believe my eyes at all! This house was soooo huge it aint make no sense , It was a two story beautiful house with three garages. I JUST LOVE IT.

I was smiling so hard "You like it?" Aug said

"Omg yaaaas , I love it , it's perfect!" I cheered and Aug laughed.

"I cant wait to feel it up with all of our kids" Aug smiled. I looked at him passionately and then we kissed. We got up the drive way and he parked the car.

"You not gonna put it in the garage?" I asked

"Ehhh ion feel like" He said making laugh.

"Fatty." I said

"Mhmm." He mumbled

We got out the car and went up to the door , Aug opened the door with the key and it was just sooo beautiful. He guided me to our room and it was the biggest room ever and our closet was L-I-F-E! We went to get our bags out the car and we unpacked. I put all my clothes in the closet along with my shoes , all my purses inside this pretty cabinet and put all of my makeup and hygiene stuff on the bathroom counter.

"Well damnn..." Aug said looking surprised.

"Whaat?" I asked confused frfr.

"All this stuff." He said.

"Lol umm... sorry?" I said shyly.

"Its alright bae."He said pulling me into a hug.

"Wait don't we have to go grocery shopping?" I asked

"Done. I already got someone to put groceries in the house." He said feeling accomplished

"What if its stuff ion like!" I said with an attitude.

"Go look and see." He smiled.

I went down stairs with august following me and opened the pantry. Yall I swear I was in freaking heaven! Little Debbies , Fruitsnacks , Hot Fries , Doritos , And EVERYTHING! I ran straight for the hot fries (those my favorite snack fr yall).

"Oooh yeaah , this is perfect." said talking with food in my mouth and not gaf.

"Lool ok then." Aug said

"What do you want for dinner." I asked.

"Umm idk.. you might burn the house down." He said

"Yeaa right , dinner will be ready at 7." I said clapping.

"Mhmm ig" Aug said smiling.

"Sooo what do we do?" I said.

"Pool?"

"We gotta pool too!?"*starts to nae nae*.

Aug laughed "Lool of course go put on your bathing suit sexy." Aug grabbed by butt and pulled me into a kiss. I Ran upstairs and put on my bathing suit and ran down stairs and seen Aug in his swimming trunks.

"How?" I asked confused.

"See what had happened was I knew you was gone wanna swim so I had them on under my pants... lol" He explained

"Lol whatever" I ran to the poo, and jumped in.

"Woaah slow down girl" Aug yelled.

After 1 hour we got out and went into the house. I took a shower and threw on some sweats and a tank top. I started to cook dinner : Fried Chicken , Yellow Rice and Everybody's favooo Mac and Cheese. When it was done I called Aud down. He kept going on and on about how good it was and I just kept blushing.

I really love Aug.

4 Votes and 6 Comments Til' Next Chapter

See Yaa Later Babes.