Bloop

Aug POV

I Really Love Yn , She Just Lifee Oms. Im glad we can get away and enjoy ourselves alone while it last. Yall might think im crazy but Im falling more and more in love with her every single day. Her smile , her laughs , thaaat boooottyyyyy , and her greediness.

"Baae lets watch a movie?" I asked Yn admiring her beauty.

"I wanna watch vines!!" She said getting excited.

"Lol ok bae dang." I said.

We was watching vines and then they was doing  #ThePonyChallenge.

"You wish you could do that." Yn smirked.

I gave her that damn look. I went and got a chair. She sat in it and I grind on her and she was smiling then I picked her up and sat her on the ground and started grinding on her slow then fast. She was smiling then start covering her face because she was shy ig. She started letting out lil soft moans and it turned me on. I picked her up and put her to the wall and she wrapped her legs around my waist and we started kissing. I ripped off her clothes and then mines. I lied her on the bed then spread her legs and started eating her out.

"Mmmm Aug Baaae." Yn semi-yelled

I kept licking her clit up and down and then side to side. I was spelling my name when Yn started screamin she was boutta cum.

"Baaabe its coming." Yn yelled.

"Hold it baby." I said licking faster.

"I caant Aug." 

I flipped over and put her on top so she could ride face. When I say she was riding my face so good maaan. She such a freak it dont make no sense , I just love it. She came and I licked it all up. She moved down to my yunno and stuck it in herself. She started riding it slow and grinding on it.

"Mmm faster Yn." I shouted grabbing that ass.

She started bouncing up and down so fast. She was silent with her eyes rolled back in her head so I knew she was boutta cum.

"Let it out baae." I demanded.

"Ugggghhh Aug." She came and I came with her.

We cuddled all night.

Yn POV

I woke to #BreakfastInBed * yaaaaaaaaassssssssss My Favorite : Eggs , Bacon And Strawberry Waffle.

"Awwe baae , how you knew thus was my fav?"

"I didnt , I just know you" He smirked. I kissed him and blushed.

"Wyd wanna do today?" He asked.

"Umm idk , get my nails done." Yn said

"What imma do?" I asked confused asf.

"Get the dead skin scraped off them thangs, lol." Yn laughed so hard. The laughed that I loved so much.

"Tryna be funny , huh." I was mad.

"No fr baae." She said giving me a serious look.

"Ok fine." I mean mugged and she laughed.

We both took a shower together and then our hygiene and got dressed our tims with sum ripped jeans and a cookie sweatshirt.

We got in the car and drove to the Nail Salon. When we got there and walked in Aug had this look on his face as if he had seen a ghost I was confused.

Stay Tuned | What's Going On | Whats Wrong With Chris

@tmcurr01 Shoutout To Her , My Fav Reader