Lifestyle

2 Months Later...

Yn POV

Well lets just say my lifestyle is a little different now. Yes me and Roc are still together but now I'm exposed to his work now. I ride along with his dealing , his murders and everything.  still dont like it but what can I say , it changed me. I'm known as a bad ass now and every know's I mean BUSINESS. Currently we're outside of a strip club about to go snatch up some colombian nigga that got the drugs and the gwuap. 

"You ready baby?" Roc asked as he grabbed my hand.

"Im ready hun." I said as he kissed my cheek.

"Ok you know the routine now right?" He said.

"Omg , yes Chresanto you said like a million times damn." I snapped.

"Ok baby damn , my bad." Roc chuckled.

He kissed my lips and I kissed back. I took off my Adidas sweat suit and slipped on my thongs and bra set which is sexy asf. We walked in the building with all Roc's crew. I immediately went to the back where this dude office was located since he was the owner of the club. There was a security guy guarding the door , I flashed him a smile.

"What do you think your doing." He said backing closer to the door.

"Im here to pay the boss a little visit." I said seductively.

"He didn't mention anything." He mugged me.

"It's a surprise." I said.

"You seem cool , ig." He flashed a smile and opened the door.

I walked through the door and connected eyes with the club owner / drug dealer. He was 

"Who are you?" He asked licking his looks and starring at me up and down.

"I came to surprise you daddy." I said seductively dropping between his legs.

Just as I was unzipping his pants Chres and the crew busted in and did they thing. I ran out ti the car and hopped in and waited. 10 Minutes later they came back to the truck and we sped off. 

-skips ride-

We got to the house and me and Roc take a shower. Afterwards Roc came out the bathroom wrapped in a towel as I was slipping on one of his t-shirts. 

"Ion know why you putting clothes on." He said as he came into my personal space.

"Beca-" He cut me off.

"Shh." He said as he slipped the t-shirt from over my head.

He lied me down on the the bed and began placing hickeys and kisses from my lips to my tummy. He went back up began to suck on my breasts. I let out soft little moans of pleasure. He began to plant kisses leading down to my private area. Once he got there he placed my legs around his shoulders , gripped my thighs and dove in. He made circles with his tongue around my clit causing me to moan.

"Mmmm baby you like that." He said sending vibrations through my clit and a soft moan slipped put my mouth as I nodded.

"Answer daddy." He said. 

I tried to so hard but the pleasure caused me to keep my mouth shut tight.

Then , I finally climaxed and let it out. "Aaah , fuuck daddy." I moaned.

"You liked that baby?" He asked still sucking.

"Mmm." I moaned.

He then grabbed a condom and slid it on. He gently pushed inside of me and i wrapped my legs around his waist but he put them over his shoulders. Our eyes locked on each others as he slid in and out of me. He went deeper put of nowhere he deepened his strokes and my nails dug into his back uncontrollably. He flipped us over.

"Do your thang baby." He said with my boob shoved in to his mouth.

I began to ride him like a cow girl. I had no chill bouncing my ass up and down on his huge member.

"Mmm , damn bae." He said out of breath gripping my ass.

He came and I did too right after. I collapsed on top of him and we fell asleep.