OMG

Hey Yall VOTE & COMMENT YOUR IDEAS AND WHATCHU THINK.

Aug's P.O.V

Last night I heard moaning and then giggling from Chris room. Is Yn fuckin stupid or suum? Like if I want it imma go get it and that's just that. Imma have her , Imma have that pussy , and probally make her have my child too. Whatever tf I wanna do. This bitch gone be my slave since she wont take me the regular way!

I went downstairs and seen Yn frying some eggs. I walked up behind her and wrapped my hands around her waist grabbing all that ass.

"Chris , babe stop." She giggled.

"This aint Chris." I said

"AUG WTF GET AWAY FROM ME HOW DISRESPECTFUL CAN YOU BE. YOU CALL ME A HOE ONE NIGHT AND THEN WANNA RUB MY ASS THE NEXT MORNING , CAN EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!?!" She screamed to the top of her lungs. I heard footsteps coming down stairs knowing it was Chris.

"Idgaf about that boyfriend shit! Fuck all this shit Yn you so manipulative bruh! You fuck the shit out of a nigga then go to his homie?! How much creeper can it get? And he gets all the apologies but I havent got one yet!" I yelled.

"IM SORRY CHRIS BUT EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES!" She yelled.

"So Im a mistake to you? Is that what I just am Yn?" I asked in concern.

"Look aug-" gco by me.

"Is that what your gonna do to him to?" I pointed to Chris "You suck his dick and fuck him then find another homeboy?" I said with disgust.

Yn broke out crying and Chris came over and caught her before she hit the ground. "Why is he doing this to me?"

"You did to yourself Yn." I exclaimed 

"Bruh , just leave her alone. You always walking around here like your shit dont stank when you dealing with a lot just like the rest of us. Just calm tf down." Chris said kinda yelling.

"I never thought that there would be a day that you chose a female , a hoe , over me man. I guess we werent really niggas then." I said in shock

"You takin it to the heart man , its not that deep at all. Im yo nigga , when you thought you caught some I sat with you at the clinic. When that chick tried to say that baby was yours I sat there while you took the DNA test and I read you the results. We brothers man and nothing or nobody can take that away." Chris said.

I just starred at the ground then went outside to the backyard. I didnt wanna eat or sleep or do nothing at all.

30 minutes later

"H-here's you food Aug" Yn said. I grabbed the plate and threw it in the pool.

"What did I do so wrong?" Yn started crying.

"Nothing , you didnt do anything at all Yn." I said calmly.

"So why do you keep doing this?" She asked still crying

"What am I doing?" I said still calm

"You just threw your food in the pool!" She screamed 

"Im not hungry , why do you care?" 

"I FUCKING HATE YOU , YOU STUPID BITCH. FUCK YOU DUMB ASS NIGGA UGHHHH" She screamed looking at me.

I giggled. She fell out crying and I just walked right pass her and went into the house to play GTA 5 on my PS4.

"Yo , you seen her crying and you just walked past her." Chris came in and said

"Clearly you both want me to leave her alone so that's what Im doing." I said

Chris walked out my room and slammed the door.

Can Yall Please Vote and Comment? Yall Be Too Quiet

What Should Happen Next?