Well Then...

Aug's P.O.V

I havent seen Yn all day after I woke up from my dream but I think I heard her yelling or sum but I miss her man. Im bout to go look for her. I walked to her room and knocked. No answer. So I walked in.

"Yn?" I asked kinda loud.

She wasnt in there or her bathroom so I went and looked all over the house for her but I couldnt find her. Imma just ask Chris where she at maybe he knows. I walked to his room and knocked on the door.

"Chris!....Chris nigga wake up!."

"Come in dang you so aggy." Chris said like he was tired.

"You know wh-" I began to ask until I noticed Yn beginning to sit up. "Well whats this?" I asked.

"Yn's all mines now." He said smiling and Yn smiled too.

"Since when?"

"Since today nigga.. why does it matter?" Chris asked.

"You must not know that we h-"

"Actually I do but we all make mistakes." Chris explained

"Hoe , I mean Yn why you so quiet?"

"SHE NOT NO DAMN HOE SO STFU BITCH NIGGA." Chris Yelled

"How dare you call me that when I didnt even come on to you , you came on to me!" Yn said almost crying

"But Chris you really choosing her over me? When I had your back since day one? Whatever.. Imma let yall do yall."

"Yeaa just worry about the ape , I mean Kayden." Yn said making me mad.

"Stfu , see she can say something about my girl but when I s-" I started "Never mind , yall do yall!"

I left the room and went back to mines.

Chris P.O.V

Why is Aug worried bout me and Yn so much? She made a mistake , it was nothing special.

"Its ok , babe he's just jealous." I said trying to comfort her.

"Now im all stressed out." Shee said.

"I can do something for that"

"What?" She asked confused.

Comment/Vote/Share<3

Yall Been Liking The Sex Scenes So Far.? Lemme Know In The Comments

Ooooooh Whaaats Gone Happen Next?