Giving Up

Aug POV

I woke up and seen that Yn wasnt by my side. I got up and went to the bathroom , pee'd then brushed my teeth. I went downstairs to the kitchen to look for Yn she wasnt there. I checked the pool , garage , basement , all the rooms and outside. I couldnt find Yn or anyone. I called Prod.

Prod - Hello

Me - Wassup

Prod - Nun just chillan 

Me - Oh ight , when did yall leave?

Prod - Umm. A-a-about 6:00 o-o-o'clock.

Me - Why yall left so early?

Prod - Ummm... we had to.. meet Ray's parents at the beach.

Me - did yall take Yn with yall?

Prod - No

Me - Ight man

I hung up. I felt like Prod was hiding something but Idk what though. I called Yn and heard noise upstairs so that's where I went. I went inside our room and saw her phone on the night stand. She left her phone? Naah , thats not like Yn to go somewhere and leave her phone. As much as she post and take selfies. Prod make something seem kind of fishy. They tried to get me to keep this girl hostage one time until she agree'd to live with them. Yeaa im talkin bout Jordyn. Why wouldnt they try to take Yn? Im going to they house just to make sure.I got dressed in my robin jeans , tupac hoodie and my jordan futures. I got my gun (lol i dont know nun bout guns so sorry. Comment some gun names.) and put it in my jeans then grabbed a pocket knife and put in my back pocket. I got in my car and sped to their crib. 10 minutes later I pulled up to they crib. I got out the car and went up to the door and rung the doorbell.

Prince POV

I heard the doorbell so I went to see who it was. I opened the door

"oooh shit." I mumbked. "Wassup Aug."

"Wassup." Aug stepped in without being invited.

Aug Pov

I walked in without being invited in and I Instantly started looking around for Yn

"Wassup yall?" I said 

"wassup" Ray , Prod , and Jordyn said.

"Where's Roc?" I asked

"Ohh ummm... he's in his room." Ray said.

"Mmm , so what yall doing today?" I asked.

"Nuun much." Prod said.

We went to the living room and Ray and Prod started playing the game. 

Yn POV

I was waking up and I heard a familiar voice I tapped Roc. who was already awake 

"Who is that? downstairs?" I asked.

"Umm idk." Roc said blankly.

"Who does it sound like?" I said as I grew impacient.

"Umm , it actually sounds like Aug." Chres said.

"Chres i love how you helped me and all but I Need to get out of here Aug is my help." I said.

"Ik Ik Yn. What should we do?" Chres asked.

"Text him."

"Ok." Chres said.

Aug POV

I was watching Ray and Prod play the game when I got a text from Roc.

Roc - I know your looking for Yn. She's here in my room , I've been protecting her the most I could but she misses you man. Come up to my room.

Me - How imma get up there without suspicions?

Roc - If they ask just say you going to the bathroom.

Me - alright im coming.

I got up and started for the stairs after telling them I had to use the bathroom. I went to Roc room and knocked on the door. He opened it.

"Baabbbeeee!" Yn ran and jumped on me. "Omg imy."

"Imy2 babe. Who did what to you?" I said in a stern tone.

"Well Prince..." She started..

"What babe?" I asked with concern.

"He beat the baby out of me and Roc helped me get it out all the way and he buried it. And he made me give him head and he beat me and Jordyn beat me up." She said on the verge of tears.

I felt nothing but rage. "Imma fuc-

Im stopping here for tonight. Im thinking of stooping this book because only like 2 people comment and you guys are suppose to be my inspiration but yall honestly not doing yall job with voting or commenting so yeaa.