Woaaah!?!

Yn POV

2:19 am

Aug was knocked out but I couldn't sleep for nun. I heard somebody in the kitchen and was bored so I went down stairs since I was thirsty anyways. I walked to the kitchen and seen it was Roc.

"Whatchu doing up?" I asked.

"No , whatchu doing up?"He asked back starring me up and down.

"I cant sleep at all." I said.

"Lol me neither man." He said.

"Whatchu wanna do?" I asked.

"You ... I mean idk." He said.

"Ohh." I said opening the fridge and bending down to get a bagel.

I stood back up and turned around and seen Roc standing right in front of me.

"Early morning breakfast , huh?" 

"Yeaa." I said moving past him but not being rude.

"You are soooo gorgeous Yn , really." He said making me blush.

"Not so bad yourself." I said smiling.

"Your ass fat too." He said walking closer to me then wrapping his arms around me then lowering his hands to my butt.

"Mhmm." I said looking into his eyes. "Wait no , we cant do this , this is wrong." I said realizing.

"He don't gotta know." He pulled me back.

I moved away. "Nothings gonna happen so..." I said.

"If you don't give it to me imma take it." He said smirking.

"Whatever." I laughed.

He left and I just thought about what had just happened. 3 minutes later Roc , Ray , Prince , Prod and Jordyn came into the kitchen as I was eating my bagel. Ray walked behind me and reached around and put duck tape on my mouth. I started screaming as loud as I could but it was hopeless. Prince tied my hands and feet up and they carried me out to their all black Escalade. They threw me in the backseat and everyone got in and started driving we pulled up to this massive house. It was pretty but i didn't care , I wanted to be with Aug more than anything. They got me out and carried me into the house and down to the basement.

"If we take the tape off your mouth and untie you , you promise not to scream?" Prod asked.

I shook my head yes. Jordyn ripped the tape off me causing me to let out a scream. They just laughed. They untied the ropes off my hands and feet then Prince came and put one end of this chain on my foot and the other end on this pole they had that was built into the outside of the wall.

"You guys no i'm pregnant right?" I asked being calm.

"We dont gaf." Roc laughed then winked and I was confused.

"You know what to do Jordyn." Prod said.

Jordyn came towards we and slammed me on the floor I punched her in her face and busted her lip she stood up and began to kick me in my stomach and punch me in my face and stomach. Everybody sat there laughing and boosting her up except Roc who had this look that he wanted to save me. I just cried and cried being so helpless.

"Shut tf up!" Ray said.

I jumped because he scared me then I calmed down my tears.

"Yeaa bitch , be scared." Ray smirked as I laid there holding my stomach.

"Look bitch here are all of our rules. Call us master , do what we say , don't try to escape cause you'll fell then that would be your harshest punishment ever. Do you understand?" Price said.