Yaaas

Aug's P.O.V

Man what have I done? Why am I acting like this? Do I love this girl? But I cant I just met her less than 72 hours ago. Idk I'll just have to sleep on it.

I slept until about 8:45 a.m. I went into Yn's room to see if she was awake , she wasnt. I layed down next to her and pulled the cover over me then wrapped my arms around her waist. I scooted up to be closer to Yn and then... BOOM! Who is this girls mama? All that back there dont make no since bruuh. She gotta nigga boutta catch a rape charge. I just fell asleep again because I know how tempted I was getting.

Chris's P.O.V 

Man all I know is that Yn is fine asf and dope. She got hella curves , she can cook , has an amazing smile and is funny and goofy asf. I just cant let a girl like Yn slip through my fingers. But Aug's been all up on her and Im gettin kinda jealous but imma just stay low under the radar. She'll notice me sooner or later? Right? Man idk.

Yn's P.O.V

Last night was horrible. But anyways this sleep was good , I needed it. I was just about to go right back to sleep but then...

"Aaaaaaaahwwh fuuuccckkkkkk Yn go faster.... Mhmmmmm right there baaaaby. Call me daaaddy. I loooove youu ma. Uuugghhhh Im bouttaaaa. Mmm shit Yn." I heard.

"Boy wtf!" I yelled.

"Huuh , damn I was just on the good part." Aug said.

"NIGGAAAAAA!" I yelled again. 

Aug jumped and then said "Goodmorning Baby."

"Look down little nigga." I said aggravated

"Awwww shiit." Aug said. "I had a wet dream."

"I can clearly see that!" I said.

Aug got up and ran to the bathroom. Penis still rock hard which kinda made me smile. I took the sheets off my bed and then went down to the laundry room and waited for them to get done washing , threw them in the dryer then when they were done I carried them back up to my room and then made my bed. 

Then I thought "Did Aug mean what he said when he said he loved me?"

I just shook it off and continued.

 I went around the house and and swept every tile floor and vacuumed every carpet/rug. I cleaned the bathrooms by wiping down all sink , toilets , showerheads and tubs. I dusted wood tables. I went into my  room and tidied up , then Aug's which he wasn't in since he was in the shower and then I went into Chris's room who was still sleep and it was 10:23 a.m. I neatly arranged items on his dresser and folded his laundry cleaned his mirrors , cleaned his headboard then my private made a mistake and rubbed him on the head.

"Sorry." I whispered.

"Its ok , baby." He replied quickly.

"Baby???" I meant to say inside my head.

"Sorry if that made you uncomfortable Yn , really." He said seriously.

"That was sweet." I whispered again.

"What was that?" He asked.