GetHerBaack?

S/N : I still haven't found a co-writer :'(  Hmu. But Anyways A Youngin Just Hit A Lil Over 1K Reads* hit them floks* So here go another chapter.

---------------

Aug POV

Damn I cant believe what just happened like ... first of all when did Yn start even liking girls? And how tf she gone get mad cause she got caught cheating? But I gotta confession , I know yall finna be mad asf but I cheated on Yn too.. thats why I wanted to come home early to tell her and apologize. And yall wont believe who it was , take a wild guess... ROSE! Idk wtf I was thinking.. All Ik is that she tried to be nice so I just went along because I didn't want no drama shit.. I told her to watch my drink cause I had to pee and when I got back I resumed drinking and felt weird but I thought it was just the alcohol. Now that I think about it that bitch could've put something into my drink... omfg I'll get that hoe but that's another day , Rn I gotta worry about getting Yn back home tonight but not before I get Jordyn ass. I walked from the kitchen down the hall to her room and didn't bother to knock. 

Jordyn Pov 

I was sitting up on my bed just thinking of what I've done and how wrong it was... It was horribly wrong , how could I do this? I was disgusted with myself just looking at the floor when someone walked in.

"We need to talk Jordyn." They said and I knew it was Aug.

"I know." I said still looking down.

"Wtf happened?" He said calmly and I could tell he was trying to be nice.

"Honestly I have self-esteem and confidence and Yn was just trying to help me.. It's not her fault she was trying to make me feel better about myself. I should've said no.. Im really sorry August , I understand If I get beaten or starved." I said meaning every word still very disgusted with myself.

"Look Yn said aint no more of that shit so it aint no more of that but you and Yn gotta chill tf out I better not ever see or hear no shit bout yall again ever!" He said.

"I swear I wont August... Thank you." I said smiling a tiny bit.

"Np.. Any suggestions for dinner?" He asked.

"Umm , Idk Five Guys." I said.

"Ok sure." He said and walked out.

Wow I cant believe he's so forgiving... He really is a good person.

Aug POV

I walked out of Jordyn's room and went up to me and Yn's and immediately pulled my phone out my pocket and texted Yn.

💌Text Convo💌 

------------------------------

Me : Babe? can you please come home?? I miss you so much.

Trophy😍💕☯️ : Aug I'm sorry... I just dont know how you'll forgive me.

Me : I forgive you Yn can you please just come home.

Trophy😍 💕 ☯️ : Aug now as soon as I get home you gone try to argue and I dont want or need that right now...

Me : Babe no im not can you PLEASE just come back I need you here. I forgive you I promise... I already talked to Jordyn calmly and told her that I forgive her.

 Trophy😍 💕 ☯️ : Idk Aug...

Me : Im Omw

Trophy😍 💕 ☯️ : Ok... Ig , i'll be outside waiting.

Me : Hell naah.

Trophy😍 💕 ☯️ : Why not?

Me : Cause my baby not finna be looking like no bum on the side of the road.

Trophy😍 💕 ☯️ : Ok well my room number is 447.

Yn Pov

After I sunt that text I quickly gathered everything and put it by the door. I sat at the edge of the bed for about 15 mins that felt like forever because I wanted to see Aug too. Finally there was a knock at the door , I got up and looked out the peephole and seen Aug standing there. I opened the door and just looked into his eyes. He stepped through the door closing it and backing me onto the wall starring me in my eyes. He crashed his lips into mine and I kissed back quickly.

"I'm never letting you go Yn Ymn Yln , ever so get used to me and my ways. I can never stay mad a such a beautiful face and loving heart. Baby you complete me." He said starring into my eyes and I blushed as I shed little tears and he wiped them.

"I love you more Aug , You get me like no one else does.. Anyone else would judge me but you dont .. Your so forgiving... I love you so for that honestly." I said as he smiled and pecked my lips several times.

"Baby umm..." He said.

" What is it?" I asked.

"I cheated on you with that Rose girl but I was drunk and I think she put something in my drink honest to god." He said.

I just starred at him. "Baby lets move on from the past.. We both fucked up." I said and he grinned. " But If it happen again I'm killing her and tying you up in the basement." I said serious hell.

Aug looked horrified. "Damn baby chill?" He said. "Umm babe?" He said.

"Damn what else happened..." I said.

"Nothing I just wanted to know If you want to try to have a child again?" He said nervously.

"Umm... sure." I smiled and so did he and kissed me."

"C'mon babe." He said. Grabbing by basket of shoes and suitcase and I grabbed my purse.

We made our way to the car put the stuff in , got in and drove off.

"Umm , Jordyn said she wanted Five Guys , are you ok with that or?" He said.

"That's perfect." I smiled and he smiled back.

Aug POV 

I GOT MY GIRL BACK!! Well I didnt lose her but I couldn't sleep without her being together. Tonight would be perfect to make the baby too.. We got the food and went home to see everyone was back. Everyone ate and talked and stuff. Me and Yn went upstairs to our room... We made love and then she fell asleep on my chest in our favorite sleeping position. I love Yn so much I couldn't even imagine myself without her now. This is my Pride and Joy.. My Family💞