Mayhem

Since yall wanted me to update, I appreciate the support. Be sure to vote <3

-----------------------------

Yn Pov

I saw... MY FATHER, Big Nate. I was always a daddy's girl. He was framed. Someone had some weed, 700k and Glock 38 in a backpack on the side of an abandoned house. When the police found it they asked a few people some questions and the answers led to my father. Being that my father already had a criminal record they assumed it was him. Then feds decided to take my father away from me I was just 13 years old. And now i'm 19... it's been a while. We just stared into each other eyes for a couple of moments. 

"Baby girl...", My father said.

"Hi daddy" I said in awe and shock

"Umm, come on baby. We can talk in the car." My dad said as he held his hand out.

I grabbed his hand and we began walking.

"Ight! Clear it out, let's go!" He yelled.

Soon we exited the house with others behind us. I seen rock with some clean clothes on in the final row of the all black van. Rose was tied up in the second row of the van. Me and my father went to the back with Roc and settled down while his crew loaded the van and started to crank up.

"Well so you won't be with  COMPLETE strangers let me introduce you to everyone. That's Taz (21 Savage) , Rio (Kevin Gates) , Lucky (Fetty Wap) , Neptune (J.Cole) and Lola (Jessica Dime)" He introduced and they greeted as he said their name, I greeted everyone back.

"Well baby... it's been some time." My dad said wearily.

"It has." I looked down and my dad pulled me into a huge embrace. I felt soooo safe for the first in what feels like forever.

"I love you baby girl and I want you to know that I'm the same daddy I was when I left. If anything it made me a better man. The court system and the government will never be able to tear us apart babygirl. Not never. I want you to always remember that." He turned and looked at Roc. 

"And you, you suppose to be protecting her from all this hurt, harm and bullshit. If something like this ever happens again to where my daughter could be hurt or worse, it's not gonna be good for you. If you not willing to risk your life for her, yall dont need to be together. You hear me man?"

"Yes sir, I understand." Roc said. His expression showed that he knew his fault and felt angry and ashamed.

"What's this bitch name?" My father said, nodding towards Rose.

"My name is Rose. Im the one that gave you that little conversation over the phone." She grinned.

"Well bitch, where yo crew at?" Lola said.

"Nobody was fucking talking to you." Rose rolled her eyes.

"Idgaf who you was talking to. You was hyping up all about your crew, but where they at thoe? OH OK." Lola slightly chuckled.

"You are the most disgusting bitch I have ever met. You're fucked up in the head all the way." I said.

"What happened before we got here?" My father asked.

"She chained me up in a basement for about a week, with nothing. She mouth raped Roc which is supposed to me be her fucking cousin." He explained. "She's fucking nuts."

"That's not fam." Roc said with a straight face.

"Tf you doin all this for?" Lucky asked.

"First that bitch stole my man. And Roc, you know... I've always had a thing for you. ALWAYS. But you clearly dont feel the same way about me. So I had to take what I wanted... What I needed. Yn, you fucking stole all of my men. YOU WHORE! Your ugly ass can fucking get a man yourself with that loose ass pussy. What happened to you and Aug's baby? Such a bad mother you can't even take care of a baby before it comes into the world." Rose laughed.

Roc looked at me and grasped my hand. He then turned to Rose. "YO STFU!"

"Wtf is she talking about?" My father asked with a angry but serious expression plastered on his face.

I dreaded this moment. Telling my father how I got the baby beat out of me, was forced to give head, got beat and was treated very poorly by everyone except Roc.

"Well, I was forced to give someone oral sex... And they b-beat me up and so I lost my baby. Roc helped me though and he protected me." I said ashamed of what I've been through.

"I'm fucking everybody that was involved up, including this dumb hoe." My dad climbed over a few rows. The row behind Rose. He took his gun and pistol whipped Rose. "Bitch, you think it's funny that she went through that???" He hit her again.

"For now on Yn and Roc, yall staying with me." He said as we pulled up to this nice house.

3 hours later...

We went shopping and got our room setup. 

-

Could this really be a new beginning for me? Am I ready to have a child with Roc?