Stranger

Yn P.O.V

I got up took my shower got out and lotion my body. I put on some adidas sweatpants, pink and black adidas shirt, and my Jeremy scoot shoes the ones with the pink teddy bears.

I head out and decided to leave Aug in the house. I went to go get my feet and nails done. As I was I there I seen these men across the street staring at me as I went inside the salon.

After I got my nails and feet done I went to the store to get something to drink. As I was walking in the store a men came from behind me and held the door open. What a gentlemen I thought.

"Thank you" I said.

"No problem I just seen you and thought you was cute" he replied.

"Well thank you" I said blushing so hard.

"You should call me some times" he said.

Reality hit me hard I have a boyfriend. I would never do such a thing to Aug but it's something about this man. He was a fine tall dark chocolate man. He looked good and smell better. I tried to control my hormones but I couldn't. I was getting wetter by the minute.

"Thank you but I have a boyfriend Mr...." I said.

"Just call me king but I understand just take my number down just in case you tired of him Ms...." He said.

"You can call me Yn" I said shaking his hand.

Before he left out the door he told the man to get me whatever I want with no charge. He look at me licked his lips then smiled before leaving out the store.

I get in my car and drive home to Aug. on the way home I was thinking about King. I didn't know if I should tell him or act like nothing happened. I knew if I did he would go off so I thought I should keep it too myself.

"Wassup baby" Aug said.

"Wassup" I replied.

"Where did you go earlier?" He asked with one eyebrow raised.

"To get my nails and feet done do you like them?" I asked.

"Yeah baby" he replied.

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked.

"I want you to fucking get out of my house." He said calmly and normal.

"Wha-?" I gco .

"Yn I know you cheated on me .. I love you so much and I can feel when your guilty and I know that you cheated and thats why your guilty...so who was it Yn?" He said loudly.

"Umm , it w-was Roc." I said with my head down.

"Wow Yn , I knew it was too good to be true. I want you to get all of your things and get out of my house." He said.

"But Au-" He cut me off.

"Yn please just get the hell out of my house... please!" He screamed and I flinched.

---2 Hours Later---

I had all my things packed like clothes , shoes , makeup , jewelry , and other things.. all crammed into 2 suitcases that felt like they weighed a ton.  Aug told the crew and they looked as if they all were disgusted at me and I cant really blame them. I walked back upstairs to Aug's room leaving my suitcases by the door and went to get my purse because it contained my keys. I grabbed my purse walking right pass Aug.

"Give me the keys Yn." He said calmly.

"Whaa?" I said.

"You heard me!" He said kinda loud.

"But its storming!!!" I said.