Nastiesss.

Next Morning 

Aug POV

 I woke up to see Yn sweaty and shouting in her sleep. I panicked.

"Baby wake up!" I said shaking her.

"Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed.

I kept shaking her. "Wake up Yn , Now!" I said developing tears. Right before the first tear rolled down my face she opened her eyes. 

"Baby its just a dream." I said as she looked around them room speechless. "It's dream baby , its ok." I said as I hugged her.

"What was the last thing I did before sleeping." She asked.

"We made up about you and Jordyn and I asked you if you wanted to try making another baby and you agree'd but said not tonight and you fell asleep cuddled into my arms while we were laying down." I said. 

"W-wow." She said with no emotion but shock.

"What happened in your dream?" I asked.

She told me what happened.

"Wow , so we were pregnant?" I asked excitedly.

"Yea." She smiled. "Imma gonna go shower." She said as she got up and got into the shower. I joined her and bathe her then myself. We stepped out the shower and I dried her off then myself and went to lay her on the bed. I grabbed her favorite lotion "Endless Weekend." By Bath & Body Works. I rubbed it all over her gently and for 2 minutes a section kissing each before and after I put the lotion on. She smiled as I pecked her lips. 

"Whatchu want for breakfast?" I asked.

"Well I want an omelet but that's what you made me in my dream and that was a bad dream at the end so.. I want some oatmeal. Put it on five minutes." She said and I loved every bit of her vc.

"Thats waay to long , Imma put it on 2 minutes." I said.

"Bitch I said 5." She got an attitude.

"Ok babe damn." I said as I got up and she squeezed my booty.

"Aye thats for me to do to you." I said as I flipped her over and grabbed massaged her booty. She let out soft moans. I kissed her spot and on her neck and left a big read hickey. I turned back around and kissed her passionately for like 5 minutes and could feel her body warming up meaning she was getting horny. I pulled away and smirked as I pecked her one last time before heading for the door. I felt her roll her eyes.

"You dont even know what kind I want." She said with an attitude.

"Plain with 3 tablespoons of sugar." I smirked as I headed down stairs to the kitchen.

Yn Pov 

Ughhh! Aug is so aggy , he always getting me wet asf and horny and then wanna leave me hanging. But I love him anyways with his fine self.

Jordyn POV

I woke up feeling great and I put all that me and Yn stuff in the past. Usually after a good sleep I'm good over stuff.

Kleara POV

Finally I got a POV! But I woke up to Nano eat me out making my legs tremble and then he came up and left a hickey on my neck then on my nipples. I love this boy so much , we've been through so much together. I can truly say he's my Ride or die. We took a shower together like usual and then went downstairs and seen Aug making oatmeal. 

"WHat it is?" Nano said.

"Hi brudda." I smiled.

"Wassup yall." He said giving Nano dap then hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"I thought you aint like oatmeal nigga that big ass scene you made at my mom house last Christmas for breakfast." Nano said mugging Aug.

"This for Yn nigga and cause that shit was still bubbling and shit." He said.

"Lol." I laughed.

"Whatever nigga." Nano grinned.

"Babe can you fix me some cheerios?" I asked.

"Sure." Nano said getting them out the pantry. He grabbed a a big bowl and filled it up with cereal and milk.

"Who eating all that?"  I asked pointing to it.

"Us." He smiled and I smiled back. I ate like 1/3 of it let Nano eat the rest. I was walking around just for the fun of it. I was walking to the living room when I seen Robyn and Jordyn talking outside in the backyard. I swear something is up with them too but I'll find out sooner or later. They seen me looking and waved and I just waved back and kept walking.

------------------

Night time

-------------------

All everybody did today was chill. You and Aug hung out in yall room. Kleara and Nano did the same in their room but you know they so nasty so you know he had to eat the cat. Jordyn and Robyn chilled in Robyn's room and Bubba and Khalil was in the game room as always... Oh and earlier when yall came down for lunch you and Kleara was laughing bout how yall both had hickeys and Nano and Aug was just smirking. You and August put it down tonight. That was the best and roughest sex yall every had. You left scratches all over Aug's back and was moaning real loud. Everytime you moaned it seemed like August went deeper and your legs were trembling fast asf. Aug smirked at that and ate you out like it was his last meal. He made circle's with his tongue around your clit slow then fast and then slow again. You came and he smirked as he licked it up. You thought yall were finished but then Aug flipped you around and hit it from the back. That was his favorite position but it wasn't yours because it was too intense for you and you always screamed like you were crazy in that position. He flipped yall over and you rode him which was your favorite position and you know you always made him cum in this position. He grunted a lot and eventually came. Yall cuddled til yall fell asleep with his arms around your waist and you arms around his neck.