Bam.

3Months Later...

Yn POV

Things have been great , me and Roc have been better than ever! He takes me out , buys me flowers , shows me attention and the sex is great as always. But Roc has been leaving a lot and coming home hours later , I dont wanna assume that he's cheating on me or anything but i just wanna know what he's up to. I would ask but I dont wanna cause any drama so I'll just wait until another time. Besides , tonight isn't the night. Roc took me out t this fancy dinner and the place is just beautiful. Our booth is right next to a huge fish tank so we both we're just fascinated by the fish. We we're knocked out of our thoughts of the fish when the waiter came. 

"Hello , My name is Hannah and I'll be your waiter for today. Can you guys any drink and appetizers?" She spoke with a smile on her face,

"Hello , yes we would like to have drinks. I'll have a coke and my beautiful lady will have a..." Roc said waiting for me to say it.

"A lemonade , please." I smiled.

"No problem , I'll be right out with your drinks and then we can order your entrees." She smiled looking at both of us and did turned around and left.

I smiled at Roc until his phone started ringing. He looked at it and quickly answered it.

"Hello? .... man wassup I'm with Yn on a date.... what you mean? Well we gone have to get that nigga! Fuck you mean! Im finna drop Yn off and then Imma pull up... tell everybody to be ready." He shouted then hung up.

"Baby whats going on?!" I asked.

"Babe C'mon , I'll tell you in the car." He said I got out and speed walked to the car and got in. Roc did the same and we put on our seat belts. 

"ROC! WTF IS THIS?!?!" I screamed fed up.

"Yn , you dont need to worry about this." He said quickly and using a hand gesture that meant go away.

"TELL ME!" I yelled.

"NO!" He yelled back.

"First you come home late at night or in the morning now you suddenly gotta go in the middle of our date? What some bitch going into labor with your child or something!!?!" I screamed.

"Yn you so fucking stubborn!!!! You wanna know so bad... Imma drug dealer ok!?! How you think I can afford to take you to all these places and get you all these things!?" Roc shouted.

I sat their in shock.