Twists.

??? Pov

Im standing here holding the phone in my hands because I was notified that I had a call.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Big Nate... just who I needed to reach , how you doing up in there?" A female voice spoke.

"Who tf is this?!" I spat.

"Hahaha , that's for you to find out. I just wanted to inform you to look out for people precious to you , someone close to you is in great danger..." The voice trailed off.

"You hurt anyone close to me and I'll get my niggas out there to kill yo ass." I said.

"Ha , see what you dont know is that we already know exactly who works for you. My crew actually had a little encounter with your crew not long ago... things could've gotten very ugly indeed , but I told them not to do anything until I at least warned you... but you see now that I have , I can do anything I want to your little precious family and friends." She spoke softly.

I filled up with rage and slammed the phone unto the hook. The guard walked me back to my cell and I sat on my bed just thinking... What who ever the fuck that was didn't know is that I have less than 24 hours left in this hell hole , after 6 years... I finally can see my baby.

Aug POV

Man tbh I'm not really thinking about Yn , a nigga out here gettin money. I mean no lie , it hurt a nigga that she cheated on me but I eventually got over it , this just proves my theory that all bitches are the same. I mean I still love Yn and I know there is probably another side just to what I know but at this point I'm just ready to move on. I haven't found anyone but now I'm just fucking on Jordyn. Yea , I know yall shocked but she came onto a nigga so why not? She a baddie no lie.

11:30 pm

Right now I'm getting sucked up my Jordyn and I mean she throatin it good asf got a nigga groanin and shit.

"You like that daddy?" She asked with lustful smiling eyes although she was biting her lips.

"Mmm." I groaned. "Come and sit on daddy dick." I said. 

She got up looking into my eyes and slowly sat on me without looking away.

"Shit." I said as she bounced up and down.

"Aaaah , mmmm." She moaned.

I smacked her ass and then squeezed it. She then layed her legs down and started riding on a nigga.

"Omfg , August." She screamed.

She came soon and so did I. Yall already know I wrapped it up so dont even question me man. She took the condom off and started sucking my dick again. I watched as she worked her mouth.

"Wanna taste my pussy Daddy?" She asked sweetly and then continued to blow me.

"Go make Daddy and everybody else some breakfast." I said.

She stood up and sat on the bed next to me.

"Daddy , how come you never eat my pussy." She asked.

"Yn is the only person has gotten and who will get my tongue." I said.

"Oooh , I see. Can I at least have a sneak peek?" She asked.

"No , now go and cook some damn breakfast Jordyn." I said firmly.

She looked kind of sad as she put her pajamas on and headed out of my room closing my door. 

 I hopped into the shower and grabbed my dove men's soap. I grabbed my rag and got it wet. I poured a lot of the body wash on my cloth. I worked my way down my body then up and then grabbed my Suave hair shampoo and washed my hair and then added in this curl defining shampoo that Yn introduced me too and to be honest it worked really well and I actually noticed the difference in my hair , it's more curly and softer. This made me think about Yn but I quickly got her out of my mind to prevent myself from going back into that stage of mourn. I hopped of the shower drying myself off , wrapping the towel around my waist securing it with a knot that was tight but at the same time loose enough for me to take it off and then running my hand through my hair. I grabbed my True Religion cologne and and sprayed my body. I grabbed my pick and began combing through my hair. I went into my closet and grabbed a Tommy Hilfiger shirt and some True Religion jeans along with my all black 12's. I unwrapped myself with the towel undoing the knot and grabbed a pair of my Tommy Hilfiger briefs and socks. I got dressed taking my time as I watched Above The Rim. After about 30 minutes I was dressed and I headed downstairs where everyone was eating and conversing. 

"Good Morning everybody." I smiled.

"Good Morning." Everyone spoke back except for Kleara.

She doesn't really talk to me anymore. She says I "Let the best girl I'll every find for me." Like it was nothing. I dont think she understands what Yn did you cant tell that girl nothing because she swear she knows everything in the universe.

"This looks good." I winked at Jordyn.

"Thanks." She blushed but still had a sad expression on her face.

I don't see what's the big deal about me not wanting to go down on her. I mean Yn was the only one who got that and the only who will get it. Just because that's something special for her and her only.

"So what's everybody doing today?" I asked.

"Shit." Most people spoke.

I ate and went back up to my room. I gotta think what I'm going to do today.

Yn POV 

I sat here chained in this basement starving and dirty. The door opened and I then seen my worst nightmare ...