Deuce Deuce.

S/N : My Baad , The Last Chapter or Tease Said Nicki Pov , I Was So Caught Up In This Other Book But Yall Know It Was Yn POV But The Books Are Called Rider By Qveen_b33 I Think , Its A Series Of 7 Books.

------------------------------

Back To The Story

-------------------------------

Aug Pov

The crew decided to stay at the hotel until tonight but I'm ready to see my baby. I packed my clothes and hygiene stuff. I dapped and hugged the crew and left. I stopped at McDonalds and got Me , Yn , and Jodryn breakfast. After about 10  mins of driving I pulled up to the house , I grabbed my phone then my bags and hopped out the car. I opened the door with my key and went to the kitchen to sit the food down. I was about to walk upstairs to my room until I heard moaning coming from Jordyn's room. I know this bitch aint got no nigga in my damn house. I went down the hallway to her room and busted through her door.

"Jordyn I know damn well you dont got no ni-" I got gco by seeing Yn. "Yn wtf!!!!!" I felt nothing but anger. 

"Aug b-" I cut Yn off.

"Yn getcho ass upstairs now!!!!!!!" I yelled and Yn jumped and put her clothes back on and walked out the room.

"I'll handle yo ass later!" I said to Jordyn and slammed the door.

I went up to our room and seen Yn sitting at the foot of the bed looking down.

"So what do you gotta say for yourself?" I asked.

"I-Idk Aug we just got caught up the day yall left and she wasnt confident so I asked her to be my gf and then things just heated up." She said still looking down.

"Yn wtf , I cant even leave for less than a week and you doin shit?!?!?"

Yn Pov

"Aug im so-" I gco by Aug pulling my hair and throwing me to the ground.

"Dont play with me Yn!!" He said and then sat on the bed.

"AUGUST I SAID IM SORRY... YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK THIS RELATIONSHIP IM OUT , IM NOT ABOUT TO SIT HERE AND LET YOU TREAT ME LIKE SHIT." I screamed going to the closet to get all of my stuff.

"Yn you not taking yo ass nowhere!!!" Aug semi-yelled.

I didnt say nun I just got my suitcase and started packing all of my clothes , then I got my laundry basket and filled it up with all of my shoes.

"Yn you wastin your time." Aug said. 

I ignored him again and got my PINK duffel bag and put all of my makeup , my hygiene stuff like my lotion , perfume and deodorant. I walked out the house with all of my bags and called an uber. Then Aug came out the house.

"Leave me tf alone August... I shouldve known it was too good to be true." I said.

"Yn baby please dont go I was just mad and hurt. I didnt mean to hurt you." He said.

"Blah blah blah bullshit August. You put your hands on me , its gonna take some time for me to forgive you."

"Ba-" I cut him off.

"August did you forget this is the second time... How you treated me the first time." I said.

"I treated you li-" gco by me.

"Like shit , like a hoe." 

"Im sorry Yn." He said.

I started to open my mouth and as if it was on cue my uber pulled up. Aug reached for my bags.

"I got it." I grabbed all my things along with my purse and got inside the car.

"Bye Yn." Aug said and I just looked at him as the driver drove off.

"Umm can I go to the nearest hotel." I said.

"Well hello to you to Yn." ??? Said and his vc was familiar.

"Omg Chris?!?!" I asked excited to see him.

"Why did you leave me?" He said.

"Honestly Aug got into my head and I just was vulnerable." I said.

"Mmhmmm... Well I cried my eyes out." He said.

"Im so sorry Chris." I said.

"You arent but its ok... If you want you can stay with me." He said.

"Umm naah , I think I need to be alone for a while." I said.

"Well Ok." I said.

After about 10 mins we made small talk and he dropped me off at the hotel.  

I'll Update Soon Prolly